Bronc0 Bash Time!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
11014.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
A bit of trivia, this will be the 1st time Fisher and Manning have gone up against each other since they left their previous teams. 'X' stated that Fisher is 6 of 12 versus Manning, if I'm correct. And the Rams are 7-5 Life-Time against the Bronco's! In my opinion The Bronco's won't be able to run on us, and Manning won't be able to stay in the pocket much! JMHO

Alan

Legend
DaveFan'51 flunking his daily Rorschach test:
Is it just me or does this^ Horse Look like it's about to 'Hurl'!?
What horse?
Now here's a horse that's about to hurl!:eek:
upload_2014-11-14_11-37-43.png

RamzFanz

Damnit
A bit of trivia, this will be the 1st time Fisher and Manning have gone up against each other since they left their previous teams. 'X' stated that Fisher is 6 of 12 versus Manning, if I'm correct. And the Rams are 7-5 Life-Time against the Bronco's! In my opinion The Bronco's won't be able to run on us, and Manning won't be able to stay in the pocket much! JMHO

Also, what is the only team Manning has never throw 300 yards against? Rams. He's never had more than 235 yards.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Also, what is the only team Manning has never throw 300 yards against? Rams. He's never had more than 235 yards.
You pretty much just guaranteed hes throwing for over 300 yds against us now..

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Call me crazy but I think our defense shows up big time. 5+sacks, 3+turnovers= Sad Peyton. Quinn, Donald, McDonald, and Ogletree all have good games.