Bromance of the Offseason

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
b6d9f15eb4edfae5877683f96dcea55c1316772092.jpg

Sorry if that's already been posted. I just saw it today and hadn't seen it here. I love this picture. Two of my three favorite current Rams.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:
Natty light? :bleck:

At least he's drinking a 16oz. Much classier than a regular 12oz.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
They gettin their "NATTY" on! Gettin "Nattyfied"? Haha, that's funny. And I love Bradford in a Wahoo jacket!

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Hopefully the ties between Sam and C. Long will help keep Mr. Long in horns for a loooong time!

As for the Natural Light, "The beer with a taste for food", I started drinking it while I was in college basically because I had to. The good news is I was able to drink so much I developed a taste for it and drink it to this day because I like it! :boing:

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
BigRamFan said:
Hopefully the ties between Sam and C. Long will help keep Mr. Long in horns for a loooong time!

As for the Natural Light, "The beer with a taste for food", I started drinking it while I was in college basically because I had to. The good news is I was able to drink so much I developed a taste for it and drink it to this day because I like it! :boing:

Agreed on both counts. Although I started off drinking Natty Light because I didn't like beer, and it was the closest thing to water I could handle. Now I still get it when it's time to play drinking games or go on float trips.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Nah. Give me a stout English ale over that anyday.

:cheese:

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
iBruce said:
BigRamFan said:

Agreed on both counts. Although I started off drinking Natty Light because I didn't like beer, and it was the closest thing to water I could handle. Now I still get it when it's time to play drinking games or go on float trips.

Your comment about water reminded me of a time when I was being made fun of for drinking The Natty one.

What does Natty Light have in common with having sex in a boat?

They're both fucking near water!