Brockers picks up the tab

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Uhhhh.... $9000.00 on liquor? :shock:

g3j0D.jpg

@RQuinn94
#rookieDLdinner https://twitter.com/RQuinn94/status/279440729091235840

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Criminey. The TAX on that bill alone is more than I've spent on dining out this year.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Looks like he was at a Flemings Steakhouse. There's one here in Winter Park only a few miles from me Casa. I say that because somebody ordered the "Flemings" potatoes.

It appears he was feeding a large group in addition to the "unlimited bar" options.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Got no problem with the $9k on liquor. Men get thirsty.
But the $8.50 for the creamed corn is insane. You know that shyte came out of Del Monte can.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
Poor guy. I've spent a lot on alcohol this year... but not nearly $9k. At least I hope not...

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
If he has another game like last weeks...and shuts down AP.....someone should buy him dinner.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Faceplant said:
If he has another game like last weeks...and shuts down AP.....someone should buy him dinner.

I don't know about 13K worth, but I'd gladly buy the dude a 20 piece McNugget and a strawberry shake.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Warner4Prez said:
Faceplant said:

I don't know about 13K worth, but I'd gladly buy the dude a 20 piece McNugget and a strawberry shake.

I would send him some Rocky Mountain Oysters to enjoy.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
That kind of dinner is in another league.

Seriously; $13,000?

Nobody needs to spend that much on dinner. Even if you have the money. Give more to charities.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Selassie I said:
Looks like he was at a Flemings Steakhouse. There's one here in Winter Park only a few miles from me Casa. I say that because somebody ordered the "Flemings" potatoes.

It appears he was feeding a large group in addition to the "unlimited bar" options.

Yep. Number in the second pick links to Flemings. I r detective.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
And the three snifters of 100 year old Cognac @ $140 a pop, 2 - $900 bottles of wine and Strawberry Margaritas at the top of the pic. Wait! Patron Silver in a STRAWBERRY margarita? The hell with the $11,000 plus bar tab, who does THAT? :lmao:

Rookie paid D-lineman dinner - eh? I gotta guess he also bought rounds for the house a few times. Or is that HOPE he bought rounds.

I gotta say though, that looks like something I'd do if I won the lottery. Well aside from the strawberry margaritas. :sly:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What do you think Fisher's reaction is going to be to that? Seems harmless and all, but that's not the kind of attention you want to bring to the team. I'm sure he's gonna handle it in house, but I'd bet my house he is most displeased with this "story."

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
What do you think Fisher's reaction is going to be to that? Seems harmless and all, but that's not the kind of attention you want to bring to the team. I'm sure he's gonna handle it in house, but I'd bet my house he is most displeased with this "story."

I don't know. I wonder if this is an unusual thing. It may be something that is pretty much ritual. I would guess that at minimum, he will be talking to Quinn about what things should really be tweeted. It's like my wife with Facebook - Sheesh! Wanna know something that is going on with our family - it's on Facebook.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Which NFL defensive lineman bought a fuck caeser salad?!

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
It's somewhat of an NFL tradition. The first round pick is supposed to take the team out for dinner. Usually its McDonalds but I'm guessing because it was just the D-Line he got a little fancy. I remember an article about a Charger that ended up paying like 24 thousand dollars at some little Taco hut a few years back. The place said that's more than they usually male in a month.