Brockers Arrives in St. Louis

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[flv]http://prod.video.rams.clubs.nfl.com/STL/videos/dct/video_audio/2012/04-April//Brockers_First_Pick_StLouis_Arrival.mp4[/flv]

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Wasting no time. I love it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Dang, big'n barely fit in the back of a stretch limo.

Time ta eat, boyeeeeeeeeeee!

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
X said:

That guy looks huge. You know what's funny, I think he could add an extra 20lbs or so. Could you imagine that load coming at you? I'd hate to be a guard then.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
brokeu91 said:
X said:

That guy looks huge. You know what's funny, I think he could add an extra 20lbs or so. Could you imagine that load coming at you? I'd hate to be a guard then.

I agree, he looks like he could handle more weight. His frame is massive.

He said during his press conference that he felt he was to heavy at the combine(322) and it negatively impacted his performance. So right now he doesnt feel comfortable with that extra weight but eventually he may. He was asked to add about 40lbs during his time at LSU so it may just be a process.

I guess some of the press was in awe of his size when he walked in the room for the press conference.