Brock Turner, his father and the judge

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's come to light that he took a pic of her breasts as she was laying on the ground and sent it to a couple of people.

And it's also coming to light that he isn't the normally good guy he and his lawyer portrayed him to be, not even close.

This case needs a mulligan, this guy deserves serious jail time.

Her father must want to kill him.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
It's come to light that he took a pic of her breasts as she was laying on the ground and sent it to a couple of people.

And it's also coming to light that he isn't the normally good guy he and his lawyer portrayed him to be, not even close.

Sometimes, that's just how justice ends up being dished out. I'm not saying it's right but I understand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

There's got to be a biker gang in NorCal... SOMEONE's gonna be in that county lockup during that six months...

Just sayin'...

Oh, and don't buy for a minute that those guards are all on the side of the rich Stanford kid...

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
There's got to be a biker gang in NorCal... SOMEONE's gonna be in that county lockup during that six months...

Just sayin'...

Oh, and don't buy for a minute that those guards are all on the side of the rich Stanford kid...
Rapists and chomos are the lowest of the low in jail/prison. Unfortunately, with the exposure of this case, they'll out him in PC immediately.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Yeah, not only did the judge give him a sweetheart deal by leaving him in County, but it's unlikely he'll end up in GP.

Again, unless it's personal for one of the guards (like if a family member was raped)... then, you know about those paperwork messups...

Lemme be clear. I'm not wishing something bad happens to him in jail. But, honestly...and I don't feel good about this...if something does? I won't lose any sleep over it.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Rapists and chomos are the lowest of the low in jail/prison. Unfortunately, with the exposure of this case, they'll out him in PC immediately.

What is a chomo?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
But poor Brock can't even sit down and eat his favorite ribeye steak. Nice parenting dad. Seriously fucked up. Maybe real justice will be served in his ultra short stay in jail. It took three POSes to rape that poor girl - Brock, his dad, and then the judge. I just have to hope Karma takes a huge bite out of their collective asses.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
But poor Brock can't even sit down and eat his favorite ribeye steak. Nice parenting dad. Seriously freaked up. Maybe real justice will be served in his ultra short stay in jail. It took three POSes to rape that poor girl - Brock, his dad, and then the judge. I just have to hope Karma takes a huge bite out of their collective asses.

One can only hope.

Hospitals need to offer blood work for date rape drugs. It can't be that difficult and in situations like this it could be a game changer. This assault has every single marker for date rape drug.

In fact I think the penalty for using a drug to facilitate a crime like this should be life in prison. Anyone sick enough to be that predatory shouldn't be allowed to walk around free.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
I agree, Les. "Drugging" someone with a paralytic, hallucinogenic and/or amnesiac drug should invoke "aggravating circumstances". It should be a de facto determinant with regards to premeditation. It should be treated the same as if the assailant used a weapon to commit the felony.

Why is it any different if a rape victim is scared stiff and raped with a gun to the head or knife to the throat or chemically immobilized and raped?

These guys who do this are a special kind of wrong.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I agree, Les. "Drugging" someone with a paralytic, hallucinogenic and/or amnesiac drug should invoke "aggravating circumstances". It should be a de facto determinant with regards to premeditation. It should be treated the same as if the assailant used a weapon to commit the felony.

Why is it any different if a rape victim is scared stiff and raped with a gun to the head or knife to the throat or chemically immobilized and raped?

These guys who do this are a special kind of wrong.
So you're saying this little punk was a Bill Cosby in the making?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
So you're saying this little punk was a Bill Cosby in the making?

IMO he drugged her based on her own description of events, the zero memory of anything relating to the party after a certain point, as well as the description of her condition by the guys in the ambulance and the people in the hospital. Date rape drugs immobilize you and essentially erase memory totally and completely.

She had eaten dinner and we know what her BA levels were, so there is NO WAY that amount of alcohol would do that to a grown woman. It wouldn't even have that effect on a child. She woke up until just 4 am. and the rape happened about 1 am. If you drink enough to "pass out" you don't wake up in 3-4 hours, you are out for many, many hours. With most date rape drugs they hit in about 30 minutes and last for a few hours or so. The pattern is pretty obvious.

This was clearly not alcohol induced unconsciousness.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lemme be clear. I'm not wishing something bad happens to him in jail
I am
Wishing, hoping, dreaming of it. I am a religious man and yet felt no guilt or remorse for it. This kid and his family make me sick

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
I am
Wishing, hoping, dreaming of it. I am a religious man and yet felt no guilt or remorse for it. This kid and his family make me sick

Trust me, I hear you. I'm trying to appeal to my better angels in this.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I am

Reading the letters his family sent was disgusting. His sister and mother were as bad as his asswipe father. Their level of understanding and awareness is ZERO.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I've got the fortitude to say I almost didn't make it through that entire letter, emotionally. Soul crushing. My eyes were watering at the end when she described her sisters misplaced guilt.

This strong woman has more eloquence and goodness in her than I hope to have. And it was nearly all robbed from her. Or it was and she's trying still to get it back.

The sentencing itself is/was criminal in itself.

How lawyers and judges like this live with themselves especially if they have wives, daughters, or granddaughters or nieces or sisters is disturbing.
Same here.
Her letter is incredibly powerful, moving and brave. It tore me up.

There should be mandatory sex ed classes based only on her letter.
Educating women and girls to take precautions.
Educating men and boys that rape is more than just, non consenting sex. It ruins families.

My daughter is only 4 yrs old and I'm already terrified of future days where I won't always be there to protect her.
Absolutely fucking terrified.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Same here.
Her letter is incredibly powerful, moving and brave. It tore me up.

There should be mandatory sex ed classes based only on her letter.
Educating women and girls to take precautions.
Educating men and boys that rape is more than just, non consenting sex. It ruins families.

My daughter is only 4 yrs old and I'm already terrified of future days where I won't always be there to protect her.
Absolutely freaking terrified.
I'll go to jail if somebody does this to my daughter and it'll probably be for life because that somebody will be duly fukked up.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Holy shit, this is exactly what you don't want to hear from a judge. So get drunk THEN rape and it's OK.

As Persky laid out the reasoning behind his sentencing decision, he discussed the comparison of a sober defendant who commits assault with the intent to commit rape versus a defendant who is voluntarily intoxicated. Persky found "there is less moral culpability attached to the defendant who is legally intoxicated."

Prosecutor Alaleh Kianerci countered by arguing, "I don't agree with the court's description that this case is less serious because there was alcohol involved."

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
The more they look at this judge, the more special he gets.

I actually think what he did in the De Anza case may be worse than this because he sympathized with gang rapists because they were juco baseball players.