Broadcast Video Of 99' Rams Week 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AnarchyRam

Rookie
So here's a cool little video of a drive against the Ravens in week 1 of the glorious 1999 season. Remember, that Ravens team would go on to win a superbowl that very next season riding their defense. This was also Warners first ever NFL game.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
So here's a cool little video of a drive against the Ravens in week 1 of the glorious 1999 season. Remember, that Ravens team would go on to win a superbowl that very next season riding their defense. This was also Warners first ever NFL game.

It was his first ever start, but he actually did get a little playing time in a 1998 during garbage time of a late-season game.

Nevertheless, thanks for posting, I remember watching this game like it was yesterday and thinking we might just be ok despite the loss of Green in the preseason. As it turned out, we were a bit better than ok.

AnarchyRam

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It was his first ever start, but he actually did get a little playing time in a 1998 during garbage time of a late-season game.

Nevertheless, thanks for posting, I remember watching this game like it was yesterday and thinking we might just be ok despite the loss of Green in the preseason. As it turned out, we were a bit better than ok.

I never knew he played, even in garbage time back in 98'. I assume he got sacked cuzz that offensive line was terrible. LOL

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo

Thanks for posting. Love this. I remember going to a little sports bar by myself that morning to watch the Rams likely get beat and start another season cycle of losing...i left the bar feeling pretty damn good that day. I had no idea that the wins would just keep on coming.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
This was actually the 1st game I ever attended. I went from just a guy who liked the team to a full blown addict in 3 hours.

AnarchyRam

Rookie
Cool. Im glad yall like them. I have that entire season (full game broadcasts) and it's pretty nice to have during the off-season.

I can't upload them all online because they take up about 113 GIGS of space! Let alone the copyright issues.

But it's fun to have history like that with an offense and team that was one-of-a-kind.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Cool. Im glad yall like them. I have that entire season (full game broadcasts) and it's pretty nice to have during the off-season.

I can't upload them all online because they take up about 113 GIGS of space! Let alone the copyright issues.

But it's fun to have history like that with an offense and team that was one-of-a-kind.
Whats the deal with that insane price tag attached to get those films? $199.00 ??!!

FRO

Legend

Could you burn them to DVD and Mail them to me? I would be more than happy to pay money for them.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Where do you buy them?
There's a link at the bottom of the OP. I clicked it and immediately closed my wallet when i saw the price tag.
Tbh the page looks like a scam but i stick to Amazon.com when it comes to buying stuff online.

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
Thanks for posting. Love this. I remember going to a little sports bar by myself that morning to watch the Rams likely get beat and start another season cycle of losing...i left the bar feeling pretty damn good that day. I had no idea that the wins would just keep on coming.

I wasn't convinced they were gonna be a team to beat until they whooped the Whiners arsses. Then, it was on.

AnarchyRam

Rookie
There's a link at the bottom of the OP. I clicked it and immediately closed my wallet when i saw the price tag.
Tbh the page looks like a scam but i stick to Amazon.com when it comes to buying stuff online.

It's not a scam. I have all the games and will send them. The drive alone costs around $60 and then shipping. I may be able to provide a past customers email addy if needed. May be best to pm me for more info.

PhxRam

It's in my sig below. I've sold to others on the other ram board. But I don't do DVDs anymore. 19 DVDs is a lot to burn.

It WAS in your sig.. Sorry dude.. aint happening. I am not going to allow people to engage in what can easily be considered illegal distribution.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
That's the only game I didn't see that year,listened on the radio,kept tellin' my brother who was a skeptic, this teams gonna be good they have this kid named Hakim who is electric ,Bruce will see single coverage cuz if they double him Hakim will kill em.
BTW Faulk looked out of shape in that game ,he didn't really become Super 28 for a few weeks

AnarchyRam

Rookie
That's the only game I didn't see that year,listened on the radio,kept tellin' my brother who was a skeptic, this teams gonna be good they have this kid named Hakim who is electric ,Bruce will see single coverage cuz if they double him Hakim will kill em.
BTW Faulk looked out of shape in that game ,he didn't really become Super 28 for a few weeks

The Ravens were really packin' the running lanes up...