Britt's Impact

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Yeah I know Barrison, however, it's a year away so don't crush my dream my Ram brother.
Trust me bro, your dream is my dream. He is the EXACT type of receiver that Sam needs to become elite unless of course Brian Quick has the light turn on in his head.

Athos

Legend
And so you see why banking on Britt is silly talk.

It isn't Britt or bust.

It's Quick or bust. Shit help us if Britt is the Britt of the last 2 seasons and Quick the Quick of the least two seasons.

Run it all you want. Still need a competent WR. A competent big WR even more necessary.

Maybe we can give Quick the intersect or that chip from "Intelligence." :unsure:

Ill bet a mill Quick out plays Watkins strait up this year. No help from Britt

I'll take that bet ALLLLLLLL DAY long.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
And so you see why banking on Britt is silly talk.

It isn't Britt or bust.

It's Quick or bust. crap help us if Britt is the Britt of the last 2 seasons and Quick the Quick of the least two seasons.

Run it all you want. Still need a competent WR. A competent big WR even more necessary.

Maybe we can give Quick the intersect or that chip from "Intelligence." :unsure:

Athos nice Chuck reference......

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Britt has probably had a greater impact or influence on Quick than he has on the Rams team as a whole. Sad that injury cut Quick's season short just when he appeared to be having that 'break-out'. It's tough to imagine any of our receivers seeing much success until our O-Line starts showing up in pass pro. Either way, Britt deserves to see an offer come his way from the Rams this next off-season. jmo.

reggae

If this was 2010, this move would be talked about more amongst Ram fans. Maybe its because we were so terribly talent deficient at across the board and that's not the the case anymore. Now we're gitty about our pass rush, OL, RB's, and overall bludgeoning our rivals in the dirt. (This is "The Fisher Effect", BTW.)

I remember when we got Clayton and DX. We were really excited to see what they could do. Our hopes were fulfilled, they did well, but they couldn't stay healthy.

Our optimism would burst if Britt have that spark in the passing game similiar to DX and Clayton because we know we'd dam near have a dangerously complete offense. Unlike 2010, Britt isn't the only guy that could do it for us. Quick or Givens could have that impact on us, too.

I just think Britt has the highest upside of any of our outside threats. He's big, he's dangerous, and he's kind of a head case. Head cases perform their best under Fisher, typically. He's in a prime situation. (I don't know what's up with Pead, though. It's disturbing.)
Quick was due. Britt may have showed him hunger. But, Quick is just better. More polished and more discplined. He's exactly what Fisher said he was.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Quick was due. Britt may have showed him hunger. But, Quick is just better. More polished and more discplined. He's exactly what Fisher said he was.

Quick is faster and quicker, agree. Britt plays with a lot more additude and I do like that. But Britt seems to let up on the gas pedal when the chips are down, a bit. He's an emotional dude.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
This is another example of how Kenny Britt has had an impact on this team, and specifically Brian Quick. Here he is before the game yesterday, playing a
tribute to his "fallen teammate". Kind of a classy move on his part!

10430449_10153425140363484_8503047292003028281_n.jpg