Britt will overtake Quick as #1 this week

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Does anyone else think we have a legitimate top half of the league receiving corps? I mean, Quick is a monster, so is Britt who gets open a lot, those two are huge towers that can do anything, both #1s. Bailey has elite hands and route running and might actually be better than those two, than you got Mr. Clutch Austin Pettis who comes in and makes big plays when we need them. Obviously Tavon Austin is an X-Factor in himself and can break a big play at any moment, you always have to account for him and he brings versatility, and he's still adjusting to the NFL. And Chris Givens is a solid situational deep threat when he's not being focused on, he can get open over the top in a flash if you don't account for him too.

And that's not including Cook, Harkey, Kendricks who are all great in their own right. We have a lot of weapons on this team, legitimate weapons this year, not just potential. Fisher was right to not draft a receiver.

Yeah, DYVKX, I think we're gonna be fine offensively. We now have a variety of good weapons and, apparently, a QB that can get them the ball. Not to mention our running game.

But I AM concerned about this D. These imposters have seemingly kidnapped our real players and are now impersonating them. We need our real D players to get back on the field.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Bold statement!

I didn't pick us to win, therefore, it's guranteed we're gonna win. Let's do it!

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Yeah, DYVKX, I think we're gonna be fine offensively. We now have a variety of good weapons and, apparently, a QB that can get them the ball. Not to mention our running game.

But I AM concerned about this D. These imposters have seemingly kidnapped our real players and are now impersonating them. We need our real D players to get back on the field.

We may have Johnson back this week. In theory, that's a good thing. IDK, though.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Nah, Bailey will squeeze Britt out sooner rather than later.
Quick, Bailey and Cook will be our base triple threat...with Tavon and Kendricks coming in to mix it up.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
400 yards passing for our rams! Name it claim it, right? Oh and rams win too!

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nah, Bailey will squeeze Britt out sooner rather than later.
Quick, Bailey and Cook will be our base triple threat...with Tavon and Kendricks coming in to mix it up.

I don't think so. I've rewatched all the games and all the Rams have to do is get Britt the ball. He's been separated and wide open often. I'm not down playing Quick, I'm just looking and thinking Britt is about to emerge big, in part because of Quick's success. We'll see.

I don't see Bailey on the outside like Quick and Britt.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Does anyone else think we have a legitimate top half of the league receiving corps? I mean, Quick is a monster, so is Britt who gets open a lot, those two are huge towers that can do anything, both #1s. Bailey has elite hands and route running and might actually be better than those two, than you got Mr. Clutch Austin Pettis who comes in and makes big plays when we need them. Obviously Tavon Austin is an X-Factor in himself and can break a big play at any moment, you always have to account for him and he brings versatility, and he's still adjusting to the NFL. And Chris Givens is a solid situational deep threat when he's not being focused on, he can get open over the top in a flash if you don't account for him too.

And that's not including Cook, Harkey, Kendricks who are all great in their own right. We have a lot of weapons on this team, legitimate weapons this year, not just potential. Fisher was right to not draft a receiver.

Dead on. It's deep. My only exception is Givens. He's been terrible.

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
Cook was open down the seam a lot last game for some huge gains Austin just didn't see him. Look for that this game.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
I want to see Bailey get more targets. He beat everyone if given the chance.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Dead on. It's deep. My only exception is Givens. He's been terrible.

I have faith that Givens can still be an occasional deep threat and contribute by drawing coverage that way. But I agree, he has been terrible.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
I don't think so. I've rewatched all the games and all the Rams have to do is get Britt the ball. He's been separated and wide open often. I'm not down playing Quick, I'm just looking and thinking Britt is about to emerge big, in part because of Quick's success. We'll see.

I don't see Bailey on the outside like Quick and Britt.
I agree, I LOVE the idea of them playing Bailey in the slot when it's not Cook.

Regarding Quick vs. Britt ... may they have a healthy competition for the entire year as they shred defenses is all I can say about that.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
This thread, I love it! I need it this morning!

kool_aid_2.jpg

Big Game

Living The Dream

I agree with the points you made here. Now if we can only get Gregg Williams defense to stop somebody on 3rd down. Just saying!!!