Britt on Fresh Start with Rams "It's everything to me."

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
For what it's worth, it's everything to me too. If the lights come on for Quick, look out. Britt's intensity should be taken in by Quick...he needs a meaner streak.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Fisher said, "People who think we need a WR don't know what they're talking about." At the time, I thought he was bluffing. Obviously, Fish knew what we got in Britt. It's looking like we have a #1 WR!

I love what I'm seeing and hearing from KB.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Fisher said, "People who think we need a WR don't know what they're talking about." At the time, I thought he was bluffing. Obviously, Fish knew what we got in Britt. It's looking like we have a #1 WR!

I love what I'm seeing and hearing from KB.
It was quite the bold statement on Fisher's part, since it could EASILY come back and haunt him.

SierraRam

Recreational User
It was quite the bold statement on Fisher's part, since it could EASILY come back and haunt him.

I think Fish would have loved to snag Watkins, but we needed an O-Lineman. We have young talent at WR, and they should step it up this year. Tavon, Bailey, Givens, Quick all they they ability to produce. Now we have a line to give Sam time & a run game to balance the attack.

I know you're right. There's always a chance a draft can haunt the coach. As Ram fans, we all know this too well!

However, we've made the moves to help us back to respectabilty. And after this draft, we're a big step closer to a title.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I think Fish would have loved to snag Watkins, but we needed an O-Lineman. We have young talent at WR, and they should step it up this year. Tavon, Bailey, Givens, Quick all they they ability to produce. Now we have a line to give Sam time & a run game to balance the attack.

I know you're right. There's always a chance a draft can haunt the coach. As Ram fans, we all know this too well!

However, we've made the moves to help us back to respectabilty. And after this draft, we're a big step closer to a title.
We needed a guard in the immediate future. We could have gotten Watkins and a guard later if Fisher wanted.

Much as I wanted Watkins, to me it's obvious that he viewed Robinson as just that much more superior of a talent. At least, it makes more sense to me than arguments about how Watkins isn't going to be that good (usually focusing on his first year only for some bizarre reason) or that supposedly our system won't benefit from a #1 WR.

Now granted, there was more of a need for Robinson than there was for Donald, who I think there's nobody questioning that he was 100% a BPA pick.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I beleive in Kenny B.....ya he was a knucklehead, but he is very close to being out of the league if it doesn't work out with the Rams.
He said all the right things...he is sharper than I could have imagined (as I passively observe his life over the last 5 years)....ya, whatever.;)

I looooooved him in 2011. He has some #1 skills...probably not a #1 over 16 games...but just 5-6 good games is enough to 'open it up' for others in the run game an din the pass game....