Britt, Joyner, Laurinaitis, Austin Pressers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
Lamarcus Joyner was impressive.

+1. He doesn't sound like a wide-eyed rookie. It was kinda cool how he beamed with pride about that FSU secondary from a few years back (Brooks just drafted in 1st, Rhodes the Vike, Reid the Ram, Joyner the Ram), his smile just got real wide: "#1 secondary in the country".

Tavon, so quiet, so soft spoken... and all that crazy speed and quickness is bottled up just below the surface and could explode out whenever he wants.

RamzFanz

Damnit
+1. He doesn't sound like a wide-eyed rookie. It was kinda cool how he beamed with pride about that FSU secondary from a few years back (Brooks just drafted in 1st, Rhodes the Vike, Reid the Ram, Joyner the Ram), his smile just got real wide: "#1 secondary in the country".

Tavon, so quiet, so soft spoken... and all that crazy speed and quickness is bottled up just below the surface and could explode out whenever he wants.

I love that Tavon said he was lost and just playing his own role in the beginning of last season and that the game has slowed and he's seeing the big picture. That's right in line with what we saw on the field. It reassures me that he's going to be a force this season.

I'm not wild about the rumors of him being outside a lot. Dude is wildly quick and elusive with the ball in his hands but his speed tops out after about 30 yards. I don't think he can outrun good coverage consistently.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I'm not wild about the rumors of him being outside a lot. Dude is wildly quick and elusive with the ball in his hands but his speed tops out after about 30 yards. I don't think he can outrun good coverage consistently.

I would be willing to wager there isn't a player in the NFL that can run him down from behind.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

I agree he sounded like a vet! He's very mature for his age.