Britt Hanging with Edelman--Visiting With Pats?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
To be fair, how many times did he get wide open and the QB missed him terribly? He should have had two or three huge TD bombs that didn't happen because the QB play was so crap. I remember I think two in one game that Hill missed on him deep when he was wide open.

He also caught a couple long ones that woulda been TD'S if the QB had a better arm. I thought the QB's left at least 4 TD's off the board with him because they couldn't throw it far enough. Imagine how many more if Quick stayed healthy.

ausmurp

Starter
Crab is a better WR than Britt. Period. Most of you just let your hate of 49ers cloud your judgment. He may've needed a year to get over the achilles but Britt has had worse injury history and he sure needed 2013 to get over it right?

Penguin.

Rookie
Man...I want Britt to stay. He is a legit receiver that we have not had in a long time.