Brief Fantasy Rant (Feel free to add yours)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
I have Brees and Bradford who have alternately been killing me.
Drew only had 8 TDs all year before going off yesterday. I had Carr as well but was forced to cut him. I hope this is Brees returning to normal New Orleans form and not one big week in a so so year.
Good news is I drafted Gurley.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Goodness, fellas...

You guys make me even happier to have made the decision not to do fantasy or money pools on games.

I've come to know money ruins the purity of the game. Watching a game knowing you could lose or win money flat out sucks. So be happy, and only bet your ROD bucks (which I also don't do LOL).(y)

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
Goodness, fellas...

You guys make me even happier to have made the decision not to do fantasy or money pools on games.

I've come to know money ruins the purity of the game. Watching a game knowing you could lose or win money flat out sucks. So be happy, and only bet your ROD bucks (which I also don't do LOL).(y)

Money? Never real money. Just for fun........ Besides I'm planning to win Powerball any day now.....

ItsonTavon

Rookie
Name
Erick
Rothlisburger, and Jamal Charles. Big Bens back, and I have Todd to fill the number 1 RB space.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
My first 2 picks in the draft were Jamaal Charles and Tony Romo. Fortunately I was able to pick up Andy Dalton.

But last week was Cincy's BYE -- and I had a waiver-wire choice of Foles (who did practically nothing fantasy-wise against the Browns) and Tannehill (who lit up the Texans for 4 TD's and just under 300 yards).

Being the consummate homer, I took Foles as my QB. Suffice it to say, I got my arse handed to me last week.

FRO

Legend
My opponent had the New York Giants for their team defense, they gave up 52 points and he netted 24.4 points from them. What the heck.

Also my drafting of Andrew Luck over Aaron Rodgers looks horrid. My stealth late Todd Gurley pick looks great though.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I also had Le'Veon Bell and Ben Roethlisberger. I think my only disappointment is Calvin Johnson.

But things aren't too bad. Philip Rivers, TGII, Julio, Amari Cooper, Tyler Eifert, and the Broncos defense will keep me in 1st place. In fact, I only lost once this whole year.

Plus I also make shrewd moves at times. Like, I started Tavon over Amari Cooper and that got me 21 points vs. 4.9. Another time is when Antonio Gates made his debut 3 weeks ago. Got him as a FA and figured, home game, return, Monday night primetime game. You gotta take that into consideration. Worked about well and he got 96 yards and 2 TDs.

To you guys that need help, just play the matchups guys and you should do well!!!!! You don't always have to have the name players!!!

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I have Kaepernik, Hyde, Romo and Bell.

Just don't get why I'm not winning.:thinking:

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In the span of an hour, lost Bell and Keenan Allen Sunday.

Ouch!!

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I had a brain injury...I got rid of Edelman before week one....Damn, I want him back....what the fuck was I thinking?

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I'm 4th in overall scoring but i seem to get everyone's best game which basically means my W/L record sucks.

same for me. Last season, I scored the third most overall points in my league and I only had two wins all season. Every week, the guy I played had the most or 2nd most points of every team in the league and I'd be a close 2nd or third. It was disgusting.

Last week, the guy I played had both Gurley and Brees and finished with over 200 points. I had Austin and Derek Carr and finished over 180. I had the TE from NO and had I replaced Cook, I'd have only lost by like 2 points... I got busy and forgot to swap them. So even had I not left points on my bench, which I find a way to do every damn week!!!, I'd still have lost to someone who scored over 200 damn points!!! This when 120 wins most weeks and I had a 180 point week!

I freaking hate fantasy football and for sure this is my last year. It's just sucking all of the fun out of it for me and I don't get to enjoy all of the non-stat "team-oriented" plays like a Tavon block like I am predisposed to do.

I find that I'm having to spend more time to get that "complete look" that I used to organically get before because I've got my "fantasy goggles" on.

While the playoffs will help, I'll be glad when the fantasy season is over... I just want to focus on the game which is sorta the point...

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
same for me. Last season, I scored the third most overall points in my league and I only had two wins all season. Every week, the guy I played had the most or 2nd most points of every team in the league and I'd be a close 2nd or third. It was disgusting.

Last week, the guy I played had both Gurley and Brees and finished with over 200 points. I had Austin and Derek Carr and finished over 180. I had the TE from NO and had I replaced Cook, I'd have only lost by like 2 points... I got busy and forgot to swap them. So even had I not left points on my bench, which I find a way to do every damn week!!!, I'd still have lost to someone who scored over 200 damn points!!! This when 120 wins most weeks and I had a 180 point week!

I freaking hate fantasy football and for sure this is my last year. It's just sucking all of the fun out of it for me and I don't get to enjoy all of the non-stat "team-oriented" plays like a Tavon block like I am predisposed to do.

I find that I'm having to spend more time to get that "complete look" that I used to organically get before because I've got my "fantasy goggles" on.

While the playoffs will help, I'll be glad when the fantasy season is over... I just want to focus on the game which is sorta the point...
Brutal man. I feel ya. Another trend that follows me around is whenever i get a MONSTER game from one player(like one of those 50, 60 point games) the rest of my team has an off week so it doesn't really mean squat.

baconandbread

Super Secret Starting DT
Having the worst luck this season 3-7...all 7 losses my opponent has beat their average points considerably.
My team
QB Carr, Tannehill
HB Gurley, Forte, C.West, Gordon
WR Julio Jones, Hopkins, Diggs, John Brown, Michael Floyd, Tavon
TE Ertz
Def Rams
K Gano

Currently in our 12 man league, I have the third most points for ( I have been top 3 all year) and the second most points against. Not to mention now that I'm in the easier part of my schedule, and now everyone is getting injured. Fak.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I'm killing it in The Butcher Shop league right now. I'm first place and still going strong. Of course, @-X- and @RamzFanz make it easy with their poor play.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I'm killing it in The Butcher Shop league right now. I'm first place and still going strong. Of course, @-X- and @RamzFanz make it easy with their poor play.

LOL, no doubt. Big Ben, Bell, McCoy...almost all of my starters have missed several weeks. And my sleepers like Fitz I benched in a dumbass move. I can't count the times I've left the win on the bench this season. smh.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
LOL, no doubt. Big Ben, Bell, McCoy...almost all of my starters have missed several weeks. And my sleepers like Fitz I benched in a dumbass move. I can't count the times I've left the win on the bench this season. smh.

Tough luck, man, it happens to all of us. There's always next year. Also, we're both at the top of the league with 28 transactions and no one else is even close haha.

@Legatron4, what's up, man? You quit on us? You haven't even touched your lineup and you're better than RF.