Bridgewater to hit FA

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Would the Rams be interested in him as a backup for Goff.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...mors-vikings-qb-expected-to-enter-free-agency

Minnesota Vikings quarterback Teddy Bridgewater is expected to become a free agent when the new NFL league year gets underway next month.

On Tuesday, Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network reported the Vikings are "not planning to assert that his contract tolls" despite missing most of the last two seasons through injury.

This article will be updated to provide more information on this story as it becomes available.

Get the best sports content from the web and social in the new B/R app. Get the app and get the game.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Wow they are going all in on Kirk Cousins, thought the Jets had a chance, but it's obvious the Vikings are a better opportunity for Cousins. Those Vikings are being very aggressive.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wow they are going all in on Kirk Cousins, thought the Jets had a chance, but it's obvious the Vikings are a better opportunity for Cousins. Those Vikings are being very aggressive.

I think, like the Rams, they know they're good enough to win the SB, they're going all out to do it...

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
So they’re going from having 3 adequate QBs, to none on the roster?

E0CD7EA2-0335-48FC-87A2-99C7DB9FA001.jpeg

Ram65

Legend
Can't the Vikings resign him later?

Could be a way to see what he is worth. If they don't get Cousins then what?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
So they’re going from having 3 adequate QBs, to none on the roster?

They are going all in on Cousins and I would also expect them to add another and then draft one too. Look for an acquition of Cody Kessler or Kevin Hogan of the Browns, who current OC John DeFilippo coached back in 2015 when he was Cleveland's OC.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So we've gone in 2 months from the Vikings fans telling us how great Keenum was to them telling us he's just ok and they need to upgrade.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
wow....interested to see how this all shakes out...lots of FA QB's out there...
And possibly 5 QB drafted 1st round.
Kind of a wicked game of musical chairs, surely with Cleveland ending up without a qb...

WestCoastRam

Legend
With last years draft class, this year's draft class and the FA QBs available this year - I think we went from a QB-starved league these last few years to a glut of competent and possible star QBs. Think it's great for the sport.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
I saw some projections of Lamar Jackson to the Vikes with Bradford back on a short deal. They definitely have a lot of options to consider.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think Deshaun Kizer will surprise some next year....
I'm a Notre Dame honk, and love to rep the players. Just don't see it with Kizer. Really should have stayed in school one more year. Way too inaccurate and needs to learn how to play in the pocket. I actually was relieved he left TBH, he made such terrible turnovers. We'll see

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
What else did case have to do to prove himself to these guys ? Guy made great plays and almost brought you to the Superbowl.

Very disrespectful move , hope case moves on and doesn't sign with them.

When did cousins become a top 5 qb?

How many playoff wins does he have?

I might be the only one but i would never pay him that kind of money

bluecoconuts

Legend
What else did case have to do to prove himself to these guys ? Guy made great plays and almost brought you to the Superbowl.

Very disrespectful move , hope case moves on and doesn't sign with them.

When did cousins become a top 5 qb?

How many playoff wins does he have?

I might be the only one but i would never pay him that kind of money

Nothing, there was nothing more he could do.

Keenum is limited, they know that.

When Sean McVay got ahold of him.

Zero.

Nope, I wouldn't either.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I'm a Notre Dame honk, and love to rep the players. Just don't see it with Kizer. Really should have stayed in school one more year. Way too inaccurate and needs to learn how to play in the pocket.
SC guy here....like the Bruins too....

now now....we as rams fans should know....a lil time...and patience...while I don't see a Dan Marino....I do think he'll improve....and be very competent....he has "plus" tools to work with...and a great #1 wr in camp.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/K/KizeDe00.htm

If I were Cleveland....I'd get that RB.....and Joe Thomas' backup in the 1st round....or maybe that CB/safety from Bama.