Bridgewater did not IMPRESS

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Had his pro day today and according to NFL network he threw poorly,they said NONE of the top three QB's are top five pick worthy.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Stupid Bridgewater, way to suck ass. How did Pryor do?????????????????

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I've been looking and havent found anything, read they were showing the pro-day on NFL network but iI cant watch right now.
Not on now

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah watched a bunch of Bridgewater's throws...they didn't look pretty

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well then that person who wrote that is a big fat liar!!!!
It was on about 10 minutes ago ,I just switched to NFL net ,unless they are going UP the menu.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Sure makes you wonder if we're going to be able to trade that #2 pick. IMO, best case scenario is for HOU to draft a QB and then we get to sell to those wanting Clowney.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Sure makes you wonder if we're going to be able to trade that #2 pick. IMO, best case scenario is for HOU to draft a QB and then we get to sell to those wanting Clowney.

I agree. We've gotten spoiled with all the trade backs, if we don't get one there's plenty of top talent at #2, but I'd love to trade down a spot or two before we pick our tackle or WR.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Sad...that 1 afternoon workout can be viewed so negatively while multiple season's worth of games show the opposite is true; while you get combine guys that "skyrocket their stock" and end up being JAGs in best case scenario at the NFL.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Agree ^^^. Also, I am fine with us picking at #2 and #13. We are pretty much guaranteed to get very good talent in those spots. This team does not need to "stockpile" picks, it needs to HIT on the ones it has.

iced

Sad...that 1 afternoon workout can be viewed so negatively while multiple season's worth of games show the opposite is true; while you get combine guys that "skyrocket their stock" and end up being JAGs in best case scenario at the NFL.

I agree that the process is crazy in that regard - but as a scout and a GM, if you can't even throw a good ball without pads on, no defenders coming at you, no actual gameplan, and with the receivers that you're familiar with - what kind of conclusion are they supposed to draw? The Kid elected to not throw at the combine, his fault. This is the risk you take.

Those concerns about the level of competition probably doesn't help now...

RamBill

Legend

ESPN’s Ron Jaworski and Todd McShay break down QB Teddy Bridgewater’s performance at his pro day. Jaws: Clearly in this Pro Day Workout, Teddy Bridgwater took a step back.(2:45)

From ESPN