Brian Schottenheimer joins 'The First Quarter' (5-3-13)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

News Bot

01001000 01101001
Name
News Bot
[101]https://soundcloud.com/1025thegame/st-louis-rams-oc-brian[/101]

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
On Jared Cook
Jared's still a guy who's growing up as a football player. He was very, very raw at SC. We're gonna move him around. He's such a matchup nightmare for people because of the speed and size. We're gonna try to move him and try him in a lot of different spots. A lot of that is based on Cookie picking up the system. But again, the more we can move him around and put him in different spots where they have to try and find him, that's gonna keep people off-balance.

On Bradford
We've surrounded him now with some weapons. It's his first year that he's going into a situation with the same system. He came in and became rookie of the year, the next year he had a brand new coordinator because Pat Shurmur had left to go to Cleveland, they had the lock-out shortened year, and this year our staff came in. This is the first time he's been healthy going into the second year in a row, and obviously having the same system helps. I think he'll have a terrific year as a leader and making the Rams his team.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I just get all excited when I think of the potential match-up problems we can create;

Cook
Austin
Givens

And... if Quick comes along... Katy bar the door!

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
CGI_Ram getting excited:
I just get all excited when I think of the potential match-up problems we can create;

Is there anything you don't get excited about?

You must be a joy to everyone you come in contact with. :ayup:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
albefree69 said:
CGI_Ram getting excited:

Is there anything you don't get excited about?

You must be a joy to everyone you come in contact with. :ayup:

Part of that comes from the 2 double-espresso's I made this morning!

:woooot: