Brian Quick??

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I discern it just fine. You aren't getting that I am saying that I wouldn't give him one, whether or not it is the Rams or another team.
Yup, there's where you aren't getting the point. I get it that you don't like him, but that doesn't equate to whether he has shown enough to warrant another team giving him a go. If quitting was an unforgivable sin, then Robert Quinn shouldn't put on pads either

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yup, there's where you aren't getting the point. I get it that you don't like him, but that doesn't equate to whether he has shown enough to warrant another team giving him a go. If quitting was an unforgivable sin, then Robert Quinn shouldn't put on pads either

I am getting the point just fine. It's an obvious point that you keep restating. I am telling you that I would not sign him if I were running a NFL team. It's that simple. I am expressing my preference. There are better options out there to take a flyer on.

I didn't see Robert Quinn quit on this team. He was injured most of the season.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am getting the point just fine. It's an obvious point that you keep restating. I am telling you that I would not sign him if I were running a NFL team. It's that simple. I am expressing my preference. There are better options out there to take a flyer on.

I didn't see Robert Quinn quit on this team. He was injured most of the season.
Agree to disagree time....

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Tell the truth @Adi , you made this post just for me to comment? Didn't ya???

Quick will get a chance....Not for the amount he & his agent expected....but he'll get a chance to compete. So will TJ McDonald.

Consider yourself lucky I am still waiting on my call out post. :sadwalk:
Is Tim Barnes going to stay in the league? I have not heard anything about Tim and he had such promise coming into the league as a UDFA working for peanuts . Makes me wonder if McVay might change up an let Tim Barnes make the line calls for him Tim might still be here.

:)

Ramification

Happy at the Coliseum again
Tell the truth @Adi , you made this post just for me to comment? Didn't ya???

Quick will get a chance....Not for the amount he & his agent expected....but he'll get a chance to compete. So will TJ McDonald.

Did he tell you this at your family reunion?

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
I seriously hope that Brian Quit does not play for the Rams next season.
I know he's a free agent, but I hope that the Rams do not try to resign.
He has had his opportunities, that ship has sailed for me.
Please let someone else take a shot at him or not at all.

If he turns it around for another team, then good for him, but I do not want to ever see him in a Rams uniform again. No hard feelings, but it's time to move on from that failed experiment. Wish him luck in life, didn't seem like a bad person.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I take exception to anybody stating as fact that Quinn "quit on the team". The man had a very very serious back injury.
His speed and twisting and using his upper body to power through offensive lineman is a big part of his game.
I would be very surprised if we don't see a fully healed up Quinn getting very close to his original production level prior to the injury.
I think he has the size and athleticism to be a great outside linebacker in a 3-4.
GO RAMS AND GO ALL PRO QUINN!

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If the fan concensus is that Brian Quick quit on the Rams last year, do they think that he is the only one? Furthermore, if those actions warrant not giving contracts or bringing player back, we would have a lot more holes to fill. I think the status of some of our players are keeping us from thinking and commenting on how they quit last year as well. I do not like to say that players quit. A lot of work goes into what they do, and I just watch, follow, and read.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
If others quit on the team it hopefully will get disseminated to the coaches and addressed appropriately.
Quick was not under contract, and if the quitters can't be cut, or attitude adjusted, then sat or disciplined in other ways.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Let's see how he does with the Skins.