Brian Quick signs with Redskins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend

giphy.gif

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
I'm glad he won't taint 83 around here anymore. Was doing Flipper a huge disservice. Curious to see what he could do with Cousins under Gruden.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This signing will clearly net the Rams the first ever 1st round comp.

…..

Legend
And with this news ends the debate, worry, hope, expectation, disappointment. Whatever your emotions are with Brian Quick, we can now move on with our lives.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Well for all the Redskins fans that come here looking for how we feel about "losing" Brian Quick, sorry...

He does have a pretty good stiffarm though, and he may do pretty well under a real offensive system.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Oh thank God. I haven't heard anything about him lately. I thought no news is bad news. He's no longer our problem.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow, good landing spot. If he cant thrive there, there's no more excuses

Rams play the Skins this season right?

I guess there will be reason to talk about him again then. Until then.... <cue the crickets>

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I wish him luck. Maybe he needed a change of scenery. And no, it would not surprise me to see him go off in Washington. That is just the luck of a Rams fan.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Wow, good landing spot. If he cant thrive there, there's no more excuses

Rams play the Skins this season right?

I guess there will be reason to talk about him again then. Until then.... <cue the crickets>
crickets-gif-258.gif

Well I hope 83 will go to someone else, but actually be a good consistent player, 83 is a very important number especially to me. I don't want someone who sux wearing it.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I don't care whether he sucks in Washington or becomes an elite receiver. I'm just glad he's not our problem anymore.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
For everyone happy about Quick leaving...I still see 5 wr's on the roster worse than him....

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I always wish our former players the best unless they go in division or to the cheaters. Best of luck Mr. Quick unless we play you next year.

Psycho_X

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
For everyone happy about Quick leaving...I still see 5 wr's on the roster worse than him....

Not as physically gifted as Quick... ok yeah I can maybe give that to you but not worse as a football player. But that was always the problem, he never used his body and talent to an advantage while seeming uninterested most of the time. Maybe Gruden can use him to an advantage... maybe McVay could have idk. We'll see, but I'm not going to miss the frustration I had watching him waste what he could have been. Best of luck to the guy.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Well for all the Redskins fans that come here looking for how we feel about "losing" Brian Quick, sorry...

He does have a pretty good stiffarm though, and he may do pretty well under a real offensive system.

For the skins fans that are here, I'm just glad you're not on a ledge somewhere. This offseason has been rough on DC. I kept hope for quick until this past season. I know our offense was putrid but he just made too many mistakes when given the opportunity. The final straw though was watching those last 2 routes - we all know which ones I'm talking about.