Brian Quick: "Sam told me he is ok"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

goosekilla

UDFA
Name
Jeremy
Sounds like it might of been a hyper extended knee. I freaking hope that's all it was!

ViperLjs

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Fisher is also optimistic about Tru, and all the other injuries were said to be minor. Nothing is for sure yet, but I'm winding back the doomsday clock a few minutes.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Fisher is also optimistic about Tru, and all the other injuries were said to be minor. Nothing is for sure yet, but I'm winding back the doomsday clock a few minutes.
Good idea. Make sure to take into account daylight savings though.
I hate it when my doomsday clock wakes me up an hour early.

209RamsFan

Sam...please wear a brace....it won't affect your blazing 9.6 40yrd dash speed

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
And he was wearing a brace, guaranteed. All QBs are wearing a left knee brace this year. I would just hope we could find a better one or something.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
And he was wearing a brace, guaranteed. All QBs are wearing a left knee brace this year. I would just hope we could find a better one or something.

He needs a brace with some NASA quality titanium hinges on it. Nothing but the best for the captain of this ship. HE CAN'T GET HURT THIS YEAR. We have to find out what we really have with him, and the two times he's played this preseason, i love what i see. Finally pushing the ball down the field a little.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Y heart still is trying to come back up to speed. Was such a horrible moment. The other injuries just made it worse. Such a shitty first half with injuries.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Good idea. Make sure to take into account daylight savings though.
I hate it when my doomsday clock wakes me up an hour early.

I have to say after just getting to watch the game that Tru's injury looked the worst. Our DB depth isn't the best. Sure hope he is ok.
All of them, really.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I've only seen that play once or twice but it looked more like impact above the knee not a twist or side impact

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Aaannd Quick gives me another reason to smile. He's doing it all, fellas. :D

He's just breaking some scar tissue loose for the first time. He'll be sore for a spell but he'll be fine. It took Brady a little while to get back to his former self.

(I will be the first to say I don't know what I'm talking about, here, but I wanna ease the tension any way I can. I'm scared as hell right now. Bradford didn't even really get hit. His foot kinda got stuck in the ground and he tweaked his knee. I assume you can aggravate it in a similiar form to the ankle.)

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
HE CAN'T GET HURT THIS YEAR.
If Bradford gets hurt again, I swear to God.
tumblr_miic26alU71qbrdf3o2_r1_500.gif