Brian Quick Rookie Mini Camp Recap

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[flv]http://prod.video.rams.clubs.nfl.com/STL/videos/dct/video_audio/2012/05-May//Brian_Quick_Mini_Camp_Feature_Final.mp4[/flv]

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Awesome video...see those feet? Did you see him get separation from Jenkins? I almost wet myself. Are we not due to have one of our draftees break out? I'll tell you this....he WILL be better than Michael Floyd, he has way better feet, explosion, and plays faster. He could end up better than Blackmon.

GO RAMS!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I like that he has Lloyd's number too. I loved watching 83 make all those plays last year, and it'll be nice to see that number continue to do so. Tell ya what too - this kid looks bigger everytime I see him. Real fluid too out there. I don't expect the world from him in his first season, but I am SO looking forward to he and Sam developing a rapport for years and years.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I thought he was going to wear 89?

That's okay. 83 is a good number.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
QuantumOfSalas said:
I thought he was going to wear 89?

That's okay. 83 is a good number.
I like #83, plus nobody can fit into Ron Brown's shoes, LOL.