Brian Quick on The Bernie Show (notes)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[rp3]http://icestream.dev-cms.com:8000/stl/2012/05/05152012120126.mp3[/rp3]
http://www.101sports.com/templates/audi ... 597&type=s

(how was the orientation)
It's great. Basically studying my playbook, being able to compete with all the rookie, and now the veterans.

(how is Schott, Fisher, etc., trying to teach the offense?)
It's gonna go by pretty fast. They're installing things pretty fast. But, you know, I'm studying every night and I can grasp everything. They're not going too fast for me. They're basically installing things day by day. Maybe 10 new plays a day. I'm getting in there pretty good.

(about playing in a small school)
Look at the guys who came from small schools. If people haven't seen that yet, I don't know when they're gonna figure it out. Most of the guys who come from small schools, they last in the NFL. Who's willing to put the work in, study and be coachable? You gotta have the attitude to do the extra things to stick.

(what are your plans between now and the time TC opens?)
I'm planning on doing extra when I'm not practicing. My schedule is, I have to get up everyday at 6:00, have meetings, more meetings, and then walk-through, practice, OTAs with veterans. Other than that, when I have time off, I'm gonna be out here with quarterbacks and receivers, just doing extra. Whatever it takes. I'm a rookie, and I'm behind, and they know more (the veterans), so I'm gonna catch up to them and we're gonna get on the same page.

(Have you had the chance to meet Bradford?)
Yeah, I met him. We were talking on the field. He was throwing me some routes. He was telling me just to relax, and go out there and have fun. I know the plays, and where I'm supposed to be, but he's teaching me extra things. I talk with him, and he's a great guy, and hopefully I can spend more time with him in between now and camp.

(Why do you think you and the Rams click so well?)
There had to be some kind of a connection. Just meeting those coaches -- I mean, I don't know - it just clicked. They're great guys. They saw potential in me. They know I'm coachable, I work hard, and do the things I need to do, they know I have great hands. They just knew all about me, and personality really matters also. And then when the workout came, it just put the icing on the cake. I really like the coaching staff, and I was hoping I'd have a chance to play here.