Brian Quick continues to impress

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TShram03

UDFA
I want so desperately for him to be my FF keeper for 2015 lol.

14th round (last round) selection in my big money league.

I'm very satisfied with what I've seen out of him through two weeks. Getting the targets of a WR1 and, though it's the smallest of sample sizes, delivering like a WR1. Like that he's a legit option right now for my starting lineup!

Do your thing Quickie!

tahoe

Pro Bowler
I never lost faith in Quick, I wanted them to play him more than they did the last two seasons. Yeah he didnt come up with that deep pass but im pretty sure thats the only ball he hasnt caught in the two games so far. It would have been an amazing clutch catch but noone catches every ball and that wasnt an easy catch, he just made it look easier with his athleticism. Quick is a beast abd will only keep getting better.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I'd have to rewatch the game, but a good part of his success came against Alterraun Verner I believe, which is even more impressive.

Big Game

Living The Dream
I have to say watching these first couple of games you an see a different guy in Quick. Its night and day, he is getting open making big catches and using his frame to shield off defenders. And the great thing about it is you can truly see the trust each QB has in him because they just throw it and expect him to come down with.

Speaking of that did you see that throw McCowan maybe to Jackson OMG he threw it where only Jackson could get it Gaines had great coverage just one of those jumpball i'm bigger then you type catches.

I look forward to seeing Quick making more and more of those type of plays as well.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
As of now, before the MNF game, he's 12th in yards (ahead of Andre Johnson, Dez Bryant), tied for 4th in receptions (with guys like Julio Jones and ahead of Brandon Marshall, Antonio Brown, Calvin Johnson, Andre Johnson), tied for 12th in first downs (again tied with Julio and Brandon Marshall, ahead of Anquan and Steve Smith Sr).

That's pretty impressive with a 3rd string QB in a running offense.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Let's don't forget that Quick's production has been achieved by catching passes from our 2nd and 3rd string QB's.

Both the QB's AND Quick are only gonna get better and better.

I'm very optimistic, fellas...

You optimistic....... Whoduthunk lol

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
I have to say watching these first couple of games you an see a different guy in Quick. Its night and day, he is getting open making big catches and using his frame to shield off defenders. And the great thing about it is you can truly see the trust each QB has in him because they just throw it and expect him to come down with.

Speaking of that did you see that throw McCowan maybe to Jackson OMG he threw it where only Jackson could get it Gaines had great coverage just one of those jumpball i'm bigger then you type catches.

I look forward to seeing Quick making more and more of those type of plays as well.
Pretty sure that's the same play that had me wowing. He stayed with him perfectly, timed the jump perfectly and was just beat to the ball by the taller receiver, and still didn't miss a beat but wrapped his man up and made the tackle right there on the spot.

It was just one of those plays where I was thinking, holy smokes our corner played that perfectly, he was just beat by a perfect pass and reception, but of course the icing on the cake was the tackle.

You just can't be made about the way he played that no matter how many yards, because you know if everyone on the team executed like that we would win handily every game.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I think our offense will be ok with Davis or Hill as long as the line continues to block and we continue to run the ball.
Also have to shout out Cook he made some catches and cant forget Austin Pettis had 3 catches none bigger then the 3rd down that set up the win
I'd like to add to this^...as long as Schotty keeps calling games Like he did against TB we'll be more than OK!:D