Brian Quick and 1st team reps

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
There have been reports since the start of camp abouy Quick getting first team reps. When do you think he gets to start? I'd like to see him run with the first team tonight. See just how much progress he has made. He can't do any worse than Pettis did against the Browns.

Also, don't be a d**k. Like my post.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
mojorizen7 said:
I'd like to see lots of Tavon Pead Quick tonight.

Yes.

I'd like to see Cook too!!

A55VA6

Legend
CGI_Ram said:
mojorizen7 said:
I'd like to see lots of Tavon Pead Quick tonight.

Yes.

I'd like to see Cook too!!
Yes please! Man, just thinking about it has me excited for the regular season. He's gonna be a good player for us.

FRO

Legend
I agree. We know what Pettis and Givens can do. Getting Quick and Bailey first team reps tonight would be great.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
I really don't care whether they play the starters much. The third game is where we will really get to see them in action. I'm more interested in seeing the "make the roster" battles.

shake-n-bake

Rookie
I think he should get a chance to start. Lets see what he has. We will find out sooner than later if he can be what we all want him to be

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
shake-n-bake joining the crew:
I think he should get a chance to start. Lets see what he has. We will find out sooner than later if he can be what we all want him to be

Welcome to the ROD! :zomg: :ja: :dancin: :nana: :wewt: :clap: :cheers:

I might have welcomed you already but with only 2 posts to your credit I can't be sure. So basically it's all your fault if I've already done this. I promise not to welcome you again if you promise to post more often. :cheese:

Maybe. :lol:

Memphis Ram

Legend
If quick played as physical as Mohamed Sanu is playing tonight he'd be a starter no questions asked.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Memphis Ram said:
If quick played as physical as Mohamed Sanu is playing tonight he'd be a starter no questions asked.

Well, he's big and strong.

Is physical something that can be coached up?

FRO

Legend
Ive liked what I've seen from Quick. Still raw, but improved. I'm expecting a rookie type season from him with last year being sort of a redshirt season.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
FRO said:
Ive liked what I've seen from Quick. Still raw, but improved. I'm expecting a rookie type season from him with last year being sort of a redshirt season.

Well then...START THE DAMN ROOKIE, COACH!

FRO

Legend
HitStick said:
FRO said:

Well then...START THE DAMN ROOKIE, COACH!
Atleast make it a competition between he and Pettis.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
FRO said:
I agree. We know what Pettis and Givens can do. Getting Quick and Bailey first team reps tonight would be great.

agreed cant evaluate a reciever with 2 qbs that shouldnt be starting highschool games jeses they were horrible tonite