Brian Allen hittin the big time

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

oldnotdead

Legend
Nothing like a beautiful woman who enjoys football. When I was married my wife and I watched all the games together. She got really good at understanding the game. Now it's my pretty Mexican girlfriend who likes and understands football, chips, guac, and beer....damn life can be good. Can't wait for the season to start. My girlfriend predicts a score of Rams 35, Panthers 10.

Seriously though I think the game might be moved here cuz of the storm.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Nothing like a beautiful woman who enjoys football. When I was married my wife and I watched all the games together. She got really good at understanding the game. Now it's my pretty Mexican girlfriend who likes and understands football, chips, guac, and beer....damn life can be good. Can't wait for the season to start. My girlfriend predicts a score of Rams 35, Panthers 10.

Seriously though I think the game might be moved here cuz of the storm.
To Mexico?

TexasRam

Legend
She reminds me of my wife. Hot blonde.

But for some strange reason my wife always sarcasticlly mutters under her breath " I guess I have to do everything around here"

Not sure why. :unsure: :whistle:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I got the impression that she was trying to pick up on our Boi here.