Breaking: Pead got runover by a car...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
When he was 3. :razzed:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... early-age/

Isaiah Pead proved his toughness at an early age
Posted by Darin Gantt on June 13, 2012, 11:40 AM EDT
St. Louis Rams Rookie Mini Camp Getty Images

There may be concerns that Rams rookie running back Isaiah Pead may not be big enough to take all the hits in the NFL.

But the 5-foot-10, 197-pounder showed at a young age he’s tough enough to withstand contact.

Pead told Jim Thomas of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch about an incident when he was 3 years old, and was hit by a car.

Not a Hot Wheels car.

Not a tricycle.

A CAR.

“I remember stopping, and I braced myself,” Pead said of the incident. “Got hit, kind of flew, and hit another car. My mom said (the car) was going about 25-30 miles an hour, and hit the brakes as it was hitting me.”

Though an ambulance was summoned, Pead didn’t go to the hospital. No broken bones. Pead said his mother told him after the fact that he didn’t even cry, or at least not much.

If he can take that kind of punishment as a toddler, maybe the idea he’s Steven Jackson’s long-term replacement isn’t so far-fetched after all.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
DICK move!! :amped: :lmao:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Not cool. My heart just about dropped into the pit of my stomach. But I'll admit that you got me: hook, line, and sinker.

:boohoo:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah - Might I add that you suck. :7up:

Let's just hope Fish is keeping him out of traffic.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Ah, the old bait and switch. Fuck you very much, sir.

Wonderboy

Rookie
Luckily for me I had already read this story on the PD, so I wasn't nearly as miffed as the rest of you because I knew this was a gag..... Of course I did click on it JUST TO MAKE SURE.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh don't get too mad. I was just practicing the art of trolling.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yunSRfnsVck[/youtube]

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
It smelled when I clicked on it. I'm thinking, "what, some kid in a grocery store cart?" Granted, I didn't guess the 3-year old part, but I just nodded.

A freak you just out of principle.

But on topic, it certainly sounds like Pead was born to play football.