Breaking News

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
After tonights draft, Vegas odds will have us as favourites to win the Super Bowl. Les Snead will win GM of the year and Coach McVay is on schedule to be the next BB after being named coach of the year.

Goff passes for 5300 and 44 TD and 4 ints

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
1 hour to show time

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Dude...I thought that you were going to tell us that we traded someone or a pick.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
After tonights draft, Vegas odds will have us as favourites to win the Super Bowl. Les Snead will win GM of the year and Coach McVay is on schedule to be the next BB after being named coach of the year.

Well, duh.....

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing

well you should hurry and play your bets!

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
I dont know whether to cheer you or jeer you, so damn you for that.

rdw

Pro Bowler

JUsWU5u.gif