Breaking News!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Roger Goodell has legally changed his name to Roger GODell.

He will reign over every crevice of football and players will be required to submit to weekly confessionals.

He won't allow any negative perceptions of the NFL to permeate the American public for the sake of the Shield. No tackling of the most popular player, the QB, of any sort. No cheap points by kickers. And under no circumstances should their be any privacy, coach policing, or picking on poor defenseless football players in a locker room. Oh and female reporters are still allowed inside where naked men shower because one of them may need comforting.

PhxRam

I still cant believe what a sweet gig that is.

You get hired for a job and then can turn around and discipline the same people that hired you.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Lol... but don't deceive me. I get a jolly with that title but end with blue balls when I click the topic.

It's an up-and-down situation that I try to avoid.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sorry about that. Can't draft or sign any FAs right now so figured it was safe.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Sadly, RG is at fault for both excessive action and inaction.

He overreacts at stuff that doesn't need reaction, and he has no reaction to things like concussion reports and a team cheating for 7 years.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Roger Goodell has legally changed his name to Roger GODell.

He will reign over every crevice of football and players will be required to submit to weekly confessionals.

He won't allow any negative perceptions of the NFL to permeate the American public for the sake of the Shield. No tackling of the most popular player, the QB, of any sort. No cheap points by kickers. And under no circumstances should their be any privacy, coach policing, or picking on poor defenseless football players in a locker room. Oh and female reporters are still allowed inside where naked men shower because one of them may need comforting.
Has a male reporter EVER been allowed access in the locker room to interview nude female athletes???? Maybe they have, I don't know, educate me.