Breaking News: Schiano discovers new late-game strategy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Iron Lion said:
JdashSTL said:
So, speaking of odd late-game tactics, the chargers did an onside kick against the Chiefs with about 2 minutes to go. I dont even think Belichick would do that, and I havent heard any folks talking about it.

I didn't know anyone even knew about that. Did you see the stands? Totally empty lol. Fans would've avoided traffic by leaving after the game.

There you are , thought starering down the barrel of 1-5 you'd decided to take a bye with your team :cool:

Iron Lion

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Busy with school and such. Also I stay off of football sites until I've watched all of the football for the week, which takes a while. I usually only get to post on Fridays and Saturdays really. If I have a writeup of a game I might go on and not look at any threads or anything anyone's saying and just post my writeup, but that's it.

And no I don't just fold because of the record lol. I'm not an Eagles fan, they whine about everything. I'm a Lions fan and we have resiliency, we can survive 0-16 for frek's sake.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Iron Lion said:
Busy with school and such. Also I stay off of football sites until I've watched all of the football for the week, which takes a while. I usually only get to post on Fridays and Saturdays really. If I have a writeup of a game I might go on and not look at any threads or anything anyone's saying and just post my writeup, but that's it.

And no I don't just fold because of the record lol. I'm not an Eagles fan, they whine about everything. I'm a Lions fan and we have resiliency, we can survive 0-16 for frek's sake.

Experience counts :rofl:

Iron Lion

Starter
Well for what it's worth I'm sure you bunch must be just as resilient as me.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Iron Lion said:
No question. It takes a special breed to be a Rams fan.

And a Lions fan.

Dochal

UDFA
At the end of the game on Thursday night the Cards simply let Sam take a knee three times. What losers. But then, of course, Whisenhunt isn't much of a competitor, so his team reflects that attitude. It seems that he and every other coach in the league could learn much from Schiano in that regard...

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
X said:
Iron Lion said:

And a Lions fan.
Yeah ya know you wait months,months! and by the mid point of the season you're ostensibly OUT OF IT.
For a long time I thought I'd never LIVE to see my REAL team in much less winning the Super Bowl.

The moment Ricky Proel caught that TD against TB and the moment Mike Jones made "the tackle" ....WELL lemme just say this pooty, I hope your heart is healthy if you ever have that sort of thing ,cuz if mine hadn't been I think it would have burst,did I mention the moment Dre Bly made the interception?

Iron Lion

Starter
Thordaddy said:
X said:
Iron Lion said:

And a Lions fan.
Yeah ya know you wait months,months! and by the mid point of the season you're ostensibly OUT OF IT.
For a long time I thought I'd never LIVE to see my REAL team in much less winning the Super Bowl.

The moment Ricky Proel caught that TD against TB and the moment Mike Jones made "the tackle" ....WELL lemme just say this pooty, I hope your heart is healthy if you ever have that sort of thing ,cuz if mine hadn't been I think it would have burst,did I mention the moment Dre Bly made the interception?

Or the moment Bert Emmanuel made the catch that never was?

Also I remember a certain 4th and 26 that year... :twisted:

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Iron Lion said:
Thordaddy said:
X said:
Iron Lion said:

And a Lions fan.

Or the moment Bert Emmanuel made the catch that never was?

Also I remember a certain 4th and 26 that year... :twisted:

Yeah if you let up even crap teams can beat ya :omg:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Ah yes....the great Sean King robbery. No way they get six on that drive regardless. Oh, and yeah...the Detroit win...well, Gus must have just been the better QB that day. Hahahahahahahaha!!

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Faceplant said:
Ah yes....the great Sean King robbery. No way they get six on that drive regardless. Oh, and yeah...the Detroit win...well, Gus must have just been the better QB that day. Hahahahahahahaha!!

Yeah kinda weak when your claim to glory is that you beat as team that won the Supre Bowl when they decided to take a week off, but give Ole Rusted Kitty some props ,he comes back and playz da game without being an ass about it. Glad to have the kid around, keep bloggin' pooty you have some talent.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Iron Lion said:
lol? thas all ya got,cmon pooty you can do better'n'at.

BTW RIP Alex Karras, Mongo was da man, I liked him as Babe's "beard" too.

Iron Lion

Starter
OK then, the claim to glory is my team has more NFL championships than yours :cheese:

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Thordaddy said:
Iron Lion said:
lol? thas all ya got,cmon pooty you can do better'n'at.

BTW RIP Alex Karras, Mongo was da man, I liked him as Babe's "beard" too.
Yeah, I second that sentiment too.

"Mongo just pawn in game of life", hilarious

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Iron Lion said:
OK then, the claim to glory is my team has more NFL championships than yours :cheese:

Yeah IF ONLY ONE of us was old enough to remember it :rofl:
Was the forward pass legal back then?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Thordaddy said:
Iron Lion said:

Before you two do each other, yes...the forward pass was always legal.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
DR RAM said:
Thordaddy said:
Iron Lion said:

Before you two do each other, yes...the forward pass was always legal.
Doc ,chill man me an' pooty are peeps,ALL this is good natured poo flingin,get to flingin,it's fun :boing:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
24.jpg

3125422779_e242b494bc.jpg

Iron Lion

Starter
OK time to step this up a notch fellas!

My team may be crap but we have a clutch QB. I would rather be down 4 with 2:00 to go and have the ball than be up 4 with 2:00 and not have the ball.

But with you guys it's the opposite... I'm sure you'd rather have it up to your defense because you don't have a clutch QB!

Zing. Sorry if there's too much sting in that zing. But you all forced my hand.

That being said, GO RAMS! Beat those Peckers!