BREAKING NEWS - Hitler Hates R.O.D.!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
I've seen anumber of these videos but this one ranks right at the top. Some great lines
"I want to post threads that cause fights whenever I want"
and one of the best
"...what subject do I have left with Bradford out?!" Classic

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
It seems the enforcement of long ago created and member driven rules has him really pissed off!

You have a gift bro. I laughed uncontrollably for most of it. Well done.

I saw that you posted it a few days ago, but I wasn't in a place where I could watch it (with audio). So I "bookmarked" it. That's how good your stuff is.

You could make this type of stuff go viral if you opened it up to a bigger market by making a video for an upcoming game (say 49'ers) and not specifically referencing ROD so a wider audience could understand it.

I would offer to help, but I don't hold a candle to your level of humor.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You have a gift bro. I laughed uncontrollably for most of it. Well done.

I saw that you posted it a few days ago, but I wasn't in a place where I could watch it (with audio). So I "bookmarked" it. That's how good your stuff is.

You could make this type of stuff go viral if you opened it up to a bigger market by making a video for an upcoming game (say 49'ers) and not specifically referencing ROD so a wider audience could understand it.

I would offer to help, but I don't hold a candle to your level of humor.

Thanks man. I just do it for fun. And it gives me free reign to insult people. :sneaky: