BREAKING NEWS - Hitler Hates R.O.D.!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Fantastic! I literally have not visited the PD's site since I joined here, but I've been there enough to know who you're talking about.

Really, really good - made my day.:cheers:

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Fantastic! I literally have not visited the PD's site since I joined here, but I've been there enough to know who you're talking about.

Really, really good - made my day.:cheers:

It's amazing that they are still there running the asylum.

rdw

Pro Bowler
It seems the enforcement of long ago created and member driven rules has him really pissed off!

5S43k6Z.gif

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
He's the original troll at RamsStalk. All others are his split personalities. I think there might just be him, 50 fake accounts, and 10 victims of his trolling at this point.
Notorious for having 3 page conversations with himself.

Very funny. Lmfao.

RocknRam29

Live, Love, Laugh, & Learn
Same video, but this one is about if the Rams had picked Johnny Manziel instead of Greg Robinson in this year's draft...

RamzFanz

Damnit
Same video, but this one is about if the Rams had picked Johnny Manziel instead of Greg Robinson in this year's draft...

Oh GAWD that has some good lines! Who's the mad scientist who cooked this up?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Great job, funnier than hell, as usual.

Irish

Starter
It's funny, I will give you that, but you know what separates the Cardinals from every single team in their division? When the Cardinals come in to play the Cubs, or the Brewers, or the Pirates, or the Reds, those teams treat that series like it was the World Series.

You know what series the Cardinals treat as the World Series? The one played at the end of October.

This forum is better. I know it, you know it, Rams Talk begrudgingly knows it. But from what I can tell we treat antagonists and trolls the way they deserve to be treated: we deal with them in time and don't fan the flames. I maybe don't understand why this was necessary to create, I certainly don't understand why it was necessary to post over there in an attempt to rile up the resident crazies that still post there, and to tarnish the forum's image to the handful of quality posters who maybe haven't made the jump yet.

Just my .02...

RamzFanz

Damnit
It's funny, I will give you that, but you know what separates the Cardinals from every single team in their division? When the Cardinals come in to play the Cubs, or the Brewers, or the Pirates, or the Reds, those teams treat that series like it was the World Series.

You know what series the Cardinals treat as the World Series? The one played at the end of October.

This forum is better. I know it, you know it, Rams Talk begrudgingly knows it. But from what I can tell we treat antagonists and trolls the way they deserve to be treated: we deal with them in time and don't fan the flames. I maybe don't understand why this was necessary to create, I certainly don't understand why it was necessary to post over there in an attempt to rile up the resident crazies that still post there, and to tarnish the forum's image to the handful of quality posters who maybe haven't made the jump yet.

Just my .02...

You disagree with my video and made a clear, reasonable, and supported argument. You are clearly a ROD member.

I go to RamStalk and lead the good members here because I was once a member there that hated the place and was very happy someone pointed ROD out to me. The Hitler video is a satire. It's meant to convey a message using humor. I do now see that it may lower our standards here to taunt them in that way and may make the natives restless creating issues here for the Mods. Good point.

Next I'm doing dancing Chinese.

I'm kidding!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
As a German-born Rams fan I should be offended by these types of videos and ban them. But seeing how I've made a couple myself(poor attempts though they were) that would be hypocritical. :sneaky:

29bj8g2.jpg

Ramatik

Starter
You disagree with my video and made a clear, reasonable, and supported argument. You are clearly a ROD member.

I go to RamStalk and lead the good members here because I was once a member there that hated the place and was very happy someone pointed ROD out to me. The Hitler video is a satire. It's meant to convey a message using humor. I do now see that it may lower our standards here to taunt them in that way and may make the natives restless creating issues here for the Mods. Good point.

Well, maybe that's true. But I enjoyed the humor.

What any of the members do at other forums, posts, fights, etc. Does that get carried over here and reflect upon you?

I mean, if you know me, you will carry whatever opinion you have. I don't really care about that. But I think that flaming the trolls is fun and it's good for the occasional laugh.

They ruined a pretty good place. They don't deserve to just walk off scott free because some people's personal philosophy is "turn the other cheek".

RamzFanz

Damnit
Well, maybe that's true. But I enjoyed the humor.

What any of the members do at other forums, posts, fights, etc. Does that get carried over here and reflect upon you?

I mean, if you know me, you will carry whatever opinion you have. I don't really care about that. But I think that flaming the trolls is fun and it's good for the occasional laugh.

They ruined a pretty good place. They don't deserve to just walk off scott free because some people's personal philosophy is "turn the other cheek".

Yeah, that's all true but I don't want to lure trolls here by flaming them with ROD videos. I'll keep the ROD name out of it.