BREAKING NEWS - Hitler Hates R.O.D.!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
It seems the enforcement of long ago created and member driven rules has him really pissed off!

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Lmao... Who the F is this catfish nuggets dude? I'd like to take a dump in his Cheerios and stir it around ;0)

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lmao... Who the F is this catfish nuggets dude? I'd like to take a dump in his Cheerios and stir it around ;0)

He's the original troll at RamsStalk. All others are his split personalities. I think there might just be him, 50 fake accounts, and 10 victims of his trolling at this point.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
He's the original troll at RamsStalk. All others are his split personalities. I think there might just be him, 50 fake accounts, and 10 victims of his trolling at this point.
HaHa wish I had that much time to waste.... Working as the back up janitor at McDonalds must not keep him busy much.

Mod Disclaimer: just in case someone is a backup up janitor anywhere, this wasn't directed at you and I didn't mean to offend.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Thanks man!!!

Screen-shot-2011-01-26-at-2.49.27-PM3.png

Alan

Legend
Great job zz! I'd call you ZZ top if it wasn't already taken because you were at the top of your game with this one. (y) :)

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey
Put Catfish in Troll Prison. ROD has a troll prison?...Right? Kind of like that prison asteroid on that old Superman Movie.

ROD Trial of the Trolls and subsequent imprisonment...

Last edited:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
LMAO!! This has to be put at #1 on the ROD Classic's LIst!!!!
rotfl.PNG