Breaking news from ESPN

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
Ethan Westbrooks showering habit. He washes his genitailia left, right, middle, then repeats. So far, it has not caused his team to feel unconfortable.

RFIP

Ethan Westbrooks showering habit. He washes his genitailia left, right, middle, then repeats. So far, it has not caused his team to feel unconfortable.

Now I hate this guy because that's the opposite way I wash mine. F Westbrooks! Damn weirdo...

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Apparently though, the fact that he does it in the middle of team meetings has been a slight distraction

Why would someone go from one side, then the other, and then return to the middle, it's surely just creating extra work for yourself? It should be left (or right), middle, right (or left). These rookies and there showering habits, they need coaching up. No wonder ESPN are so interested.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He also uses one side of towel for his face and the other for his ass. (Ass/Face Towell) Talk about weird.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom

giphy.gif

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave

Now if he repeats 20 or more times, that would be a problem