Breaking Down Baylor QB Bryce Petty

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Ill keep saying it over and over until the draft, Petty is the guy I want the Rams to draft. He will have an adjustment but most college QBs do. The guy has the desire and the ability to be a great NFL QB.

jjab360

Legend
I can get over the spread offense transition but his down-field and overall accuracy is just abysmal. No thank you.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
You just named everyone not named Winston.

I don't consider the passes completed to the opposing team while dropping into a coverage good accuracy. (tongue in cheek)

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
All the QBs in this draft scare me to have to depend on in the NFL but the Rams almost certainly have to grab one somewhere in this draft. Petty is definitely a candidate since we might not have a shot at Winston or Mariota without giving up too much in my opinion. The others, Hundley, Grayson, and Mannion all seem to be of similar caliber so put their names in a hat and draw one or take a late flyer on someone that needs even more development like a Brandon Bridge. We really need the stars to line up on this situation, for once.