BREAKING: CVC Says Rams MUST Play all Home Games in Dome

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Anonymous

CVC's deadline comes first. Advantage SK. That said it all gets worked out. The Rams are not leaving St. Louis.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
squeaky wheel said:
CVC's deadline comes first. Advantage SK. That said it all gets worked out. The Rams are not leaving St. Louis.
The more and more that I read about this, the more I'm convinced that the Rams are staying in St. Louis. Thinking about the financing that would have to occur right now for a stadium to be built doesn't make sense. Futhermore, while moving to LA would likely bring the value of the franchise up, the problem is it still will not produce enough revenue to offset the cost of running a stadium. Essentially, the team would probably be worth more...a lot more, but you wouldn't actually see that money unless you sold it. Otherwise, you'd actually make more money by staying in St. Louis with its ridiculously low rent. The lease is so good, that I truly believe if the Rams leave St. Louis that another team (perhaps Jacksonville) would come. I honestly don't think it will come to that.

I really hope LA gets a team. They should have one. But I don't think it will be the Rams. If LA wants a team, they need to do what St. Louis did in 1993, which is build a stadium despite not having a team. I know it's a lot of money and you have to hope that someone comes, but I have to believe that if LA builds a stadium either the NFL will expand to get them a team or another team (San Diego, Oakland, TB, Jacksonville, Buffalo) will go there.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Uhmmmm... does this mean they aren't coming to London? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: