Brandon Washington?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
I keep reading conflicting reports on whether or not the Rams released Washington. Can anyone tell me if Washington survived the Rams final cuts? Thanks

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://ramsondemand.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15961&start=150" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15961&start=150</a>
X posted:
ST. LOUIS – The St. Louis Rams made 22 transactions Saturday to reach the NFL-mandated 53-man roster limit.

The Rams waived the following 19 players:

WR Emory Blake; DE Mason Brodine; LB/DE Sammy Brown; QB Austin Davis; S Cody Davis; DT Garrett Goebel; S Rashard Hall; T Sean Hooey; LB Josh Hull; WR Nick Johnson; TE Philip Lutzenkirchen; CB Andre Martin; TE Zach Potter; FB Eric Stevens; CB Drew Thomas; WR Justin Veltung; T D.J. Young; DE R.J. Washington and CB Darren Woodard.

In addition, T Ty Nsekhe was waived/injured, and the team placed LB Jo-Lonn Dunbar and RB Isaiah Pead on Reserve-Suspended. Also Saturday, the team reached an injury settlement with OL Ryan Lee, who was waived/injured earlier in the week.

paceram

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
albefree69 said:
http://ramsondemand.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15961&start=150
X posted:
ST. LOUIS – The St. Louis Rams made 22 transactions Saturday to reach the NFL-mandated 53-man roster limit.

The Rams waived the following 19 players:

WR Emory Blake; DE Mason Brodine; LB/DE Sammy Brown; QB Austin Davis; S Cody Davis; DT Garrett Goebel; S Rashard Hall; T Sean Hooey; LB Josh Hull; WR Nick Johnson; TE Philip Lutzenkirchen; CB Andre Martin; TE Zach Potter; FB Eric Stevens; CB Drew Thomas; WR Justin Veltung; T D.J. Young; DE R.J. Washington and CB Darren Woodard.

In addition, T Ty Nsekhe was waived/injured, and the team placed LB Jo-Lonn Dunbar and RB Isaiah Pead on Reserve-Suspended. Also Saturday, the team reached an injury settlement with OL Ryan Lee, who was waived/injured earlier in the week.

Thanks! So, Washington did make the final roster. Congratulations to him and everyone else who made the team! It should be an exciting season!

F. Mulder

Starter
FWIW I've been hugely disappointed in his play and was surprised he made the cut and think he may be the first to go if they find a better OL alternative via the waiver-wire. I was high on him when they picked him up last year but I just don't see any real signs of development. He does not seem instinctive and lacks the technique I thought we'd see.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Memphis Ram said:
I'll be shocked if he's still on the roster on opening day.

He won't be they will look for someone who can play OT perhaps Webb (although he'll be claimed by somebody higher) or another OL, however, the Rams need another OL that can play OT & getting a tad older with Max Starks would not be a bad thing.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
You can't get blood from a turnip. There are no good O-line players out there to be had.