Brandon McGee

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
If he makes the team...I'm Done! Not coming off any surgeries and he missed most of OTA's was healthy for a New York minute during training camp and did not play in any of the preseason games...Cut his ass! How in hell is he still on this team?
119.gif

Sum1

Hall of Fame
He's another one that even with healthy I don't see anything that excites me. He's fast...that's about it.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
It kinda sucks we seem to have a ton of depth at safety. I really like Alexander and Christian Bryant. We just don't have enough solid depth at CB with Gaines going down.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It kinda sucks we seem to have a ton of depth at safety. I really like Alexander and Christian Bryant. We just don't have enough solid depth at CB with Gaines going down.

I think Montell Garner beats out McGee unless they pick something else up.

rams2050

Starter
He has to have photos of someone high up in the chain of command. Only rational explanation. . . :LOL:

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
What has Brandon McGee done to have earned a master roster spot over all the other DB's who have busted their butts from OTA's, Training Camps & the Pre season? When the Rams cut the likes of a Bryant or Davis or a OL'er like Rhaney or Wichmann ? The best that should be done here is if he is unhealthy then IR his broken down self.

On the flip side Rams had ongoing injuries to all 6 CB's last yr. There was two games where the Rams only had 2 healthy corners. While both Jenkins & Johnson had decent TC & pre seasons, Roberson & Joyner the 3rd & 4th corners have not looked good at all. The other 3 rookie UDFA CB have not fared any better. So the above could be the reason McGee will make the master roster.

Last edited:

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
If he makes the team...I'm Done! Not coming off any surgeries and he missed most of OTA's was healthy for a New York minute during training camp and did not play in any of the preseason games...Cut his ass! How in hell is he still on this team?
119.gif
This personal vendetta you have against this man has to stop!!!!! ahahahahahahahahahahah, LOL! :ROFLMAO:
200_s.gif

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That may be and I'll admit I haven't really watched him specifically. Is that saying much Den?
No, but at the very minimum Garner has been healthy & has the size Rams like in their DB's not sure about his speed

lockdnram21

Legend
What has Brandon McGee done to have earned a master roster spot over all the other DB's who have busted their butts from OTA's, Training Camps & the Pre season? When the Rams cut the likes of a Bryant or Davis or a OL'er like Rhaney or Wichmann ? The best that should be done here is if he is unhealthy then IR his broken down self.

On the flip side Rams had ongoing injuries to all 6 CB's last yr. There was two games where the Rams only had 2 healthy corners. While both Jenkins & Johnson had decent TC & pre seasons, Roberson & Joyner the 3rd & 4th corners have not looked good at all. The other 3 rookie UDFA CB have not fared any better. So the above could be the reason McGee will make the master roster.
I disagree Roberson has looked good. He can't tackle but he's good in coverage