Brandon Marshall

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

WvuIN02

Starter
Someone finally said it. Name one top WR in the game today that's not a freaking headache and I'll name one starting white CB.

Jordy Nelson
Julio Jones
Mike Evans
TY Hilton
Fitzgerald
Amari Cooper
Brandon Cooks
Demaryius Thomas
Michael Thomas

I could go on all day.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
How much would our offense improve if we enticed Desean Jackson to sign with us? How about if we managed to grab another UFA like Marshall, Terrance Williams or Kenny Stills? I'd like to see them keep either Quick or Britt too.

jap

Legend
I really think we could use a MLB like Brandon Marshall. Plus he's obviously familiar with Wade's defense.

It's amazingly humorous people are clamoring over Cookie for one catch when while with the Rams he was trashed on a weekly basis. Funny how a change of jersey and "catching" passes from the best QB in the league will do to peoples perception of a guy.

This is a classic example of how much attention people pay to clueless sports commentators who are poor evaluators of playing talent. The same commentators who trashed Cookie as a Ram are now praising him as a Cheesehead.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jordy Nelson
Julio Jones
Mike Evans
TY Hilton
Fitzgerald
Amari Cooper
Brandon Cooks
Demaryius Thomas
Michael Thomas

I could go on all day.

I'll give you Jordy, Hilton, Fitzgerald, and Julio. Evans is a bit of a diva. I've heard the same about Amari Cooper. Brandin Cooks is a total diva (he was complaining after the Saints blew us out because he didn't get targets). Thomas is a bit of a diva. And Michael Thomas isn't an established #1 WR at this point.

WvuIN02

Starter
I could see Crabtree, but just had never heard of Cooper being a diva at all.

I forgot AJ Green too.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Can someone please explain the love/intrigue by Stills. Seriously, I haven't watched any dolphins games, and glancing at his numbers isn't really that impressive. The only thing I remember him from is dropping that wide open TD pass against Seattle in a 10-12 loss.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can someone please explain the love/intrigue by Stills. Seriously, I haven't watched any dolphins games, and glancing at his numbers isn't really that impressive. The only thing I remember him from is dropping that wide open TD pass against Seattle in a 10-12 loss.

He's one of the game's best vertical threats. You don't get him to make him your #1. You sign him to be your #2. He'd make sense if we bring in more of a possession WR like Pierre Garcon or Brandon Marshall. Stills takes the top off of defenses and works outside the numbers. It's about having someone that the defenses have to worry about getting vertical.