Brandon Marshall a Giant...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Garçon going to the 9ers with cousins
60252975.jpg

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Garçon going to the 9ers with cousins

Lol have faith man. Positive thoughts have positive outcomes. I believe Garçon will be a Ram therefore he will be a Ram. Law of attraction my brotha

lockdnram21

Legend
Lol have faith man. Positive thoughts have positive outcomes. I believe Garçon will be a Ram therefore he will be a Ram. Law of attraction my brotha
I don't think we get any of the top receivers we gone get Terrance Williams , Markus Wheaton, or Kenny stills

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't think we get any of the top receivers we gone get Terrance Williams , Markus Wheaton, or Kenny stills
Hopefully we stay away from all of them grab Robert woods and draft a guy. Britt might end up sticking around

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler

Respectfully, I'm going to disagree. I just have this gut feeling telling me Garçon is ours. His agent is posturing and using 9ers as leverage, regardless of Garcon's prior experience with shanahan.

I think McVay's reputation amongst players is just as strong as the reputation he has amongst coaches. I fully believe we will be in great hands with great additions to our team. Have faith, men.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Even Eli will probably show some visible excitement/emotion over this signing.

lockdnram21

Legend
Respectfully, I'm going to disagree. I just have this gut feeling telling me Garçon is ours. His agent is posturing and using 9ers as leverage, regardless of Garcon's prior experience with shanahan.

I think McVay's reputation amongst players is just as strong as the reputation he has amongst coaches. I fully believe we will be in great hands with great additions to our team. Have faith, men.
I don't think any good vet is going to want to play with Goff until they see him play better..

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
I don't think any good vet is going to want to play with Goff until they see him play better..

I think in this scenario, his relationship with McVay, along with a strong contract offer, trump any doubts in Goff. I'm sure McVay is also filling him in on what we could become under Goff's watch.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
I bet he wanted to keep his gig on Inside the NFL and I believe that is filmed in NYC or close to it. It would be tough for him to come to LA and be in NYC every Wednesday to do the show. He also stated he didn't care about the money he wanted to play for a contender.

lockdnram21

Legend
I bet he wanted to keep his gig on Inside the NFL and I believe that is filmed in NYC or close to it. It would be tough for him to come to LA and be in NYC every Wednesday to do the show. He also stated he didn't care about the money he wanted to play for a contender.
Its going to be hard for him to keep the job though... They just said on twitter that they don't know I'd he will be able to because they record on Tuesdays and giants practice those daya

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Great signing for the Giants.
Is he the first player to sign with a different team?