Brandon Lloyd

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
101.jpg

[mp3]http://icestream.dev-cms.com:8000/stl/2011/12/12022011125149.mp3[/mp3]

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
"This kind of offense thrives around players .. when they're not trying to figure the game out. Where they already know how to block .. how to pick up .. and they're just reacting and acting .. and not really trying to figure out HOW to block or HOW to get open or HOW to hit holes. So its gonna take some time, and some really strategic and key personnel in key places."

(Coming back?)

"...and here with Sam, with Josh here, having a full off-season, with everybody together, with the nucleus of the team, with some other additions, I would love it. I would LOVE it. Because we will SEE a big difference going into next season."

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
X said:
"This kind of offense thrives around players .. when they're not trying to figure the game out. Where they already know how to block .. how to pick up .. and they're just reacting and acting .. and not really trying to figure out HOW to block or HOW to get open or HOW to hit holes. So its gonna take some time, and some really strategic and key personnel in key places."

(Coming back?)

"...and here with Sam, with Josh here, having a full off-season, with everybody together, with the nucleus of the team, with some other additions, I would love it. I would LOVE it. Because we will SEE a big difference going into next season."
We really need to sign him, and sign another playmaker on the outside. If Lloyd doesn't come back, he will leave a huge void.