Brandon Lloyd Appreciation

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Mixing things up between the first and second weave of free agency? Always respected him as an NFL player and wish we got him sooner. Better late than never, right? Just doing my due diligence as a ROD sponsor, positively contributing. Feel free to Rams on in with comments or videos. :horns: edit-Qwest Field and their I'm gonna take a #12 @Selassie I are loud as fuck in my headphones. Could only imagine being Bradford. Fuck!!

View: https://youtu.be/kPhBXraCYP8

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Gruden still doesn't have a decent cornerback yet he mentions many of times dreaming if he ever went back to coaching he wants one i.e. Browner. He's had numerous chances w/Mayock esp K Mack trade. Facts. Are they purposing trying to tank in Vegas? Their offensive line is like gone except their LT from UCLA and Incognito just re-signed. I side- tracked this all. I was just curious why they could have competed with the Chiefs next season and trashed it all in 2 weeks. In the end it all correlates. It's now a conglomerate thread.

Last edited:

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I remember that play like it was yesterday. Man I was pissed! I always lover Lloyd to be honest!
The saddest part is at the end replay of Quinn getting beyond held. Huge disgust to the NFL officiating. Facts are facts. We all remember. What a shame! 99 happens to him a lot too. Just fucking let them play. It's becoming the recent Grammy's.

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
Loved him in 2011 - takes me back. Definitely a brighter light on the dark days. Our O-line that year was beyond bad. Saffold at LT was good but Jesus, Jacob Bell, Jason Brown and Jason Smith?

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gruden still doesn't have a decent cornerback yet he mentions many of times dreaming if he ever went back to coaching he wants one i.e. Browner. He's had numerous chances w/Mayock esp K Mack trade. Facts. Are they purposing trying to tank in Vegas? Their offensive line is like gone except their LT from UCLA and Incognito just re-signed. I side- tracked this all. I was just curious why they could have competed with the Chiefs next season and trashed it all in 2 weeks. In the end it all correlates. It's now a conglomerate thread.
Not sure it would be good business to try and tank in your first years in a new stadium and city. You should be going all in on winning.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Watching that first vid was fucking painful... Just that shot of Sammy Long Sleeves walking back to the sideline with that doofy ass look on his face. Summed up Rams football for the better part of the decade...and the one before.
Screenshot_20210320-092154_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Watching that first vid was fucking painful... Just that shot of Sammy Long Sleeves walking back to the sideline with that doofy ass look on his face. Summed up Rams football for the better part of the decade...and the one before.View attachment 44434
The accuracy of this hurts, so bad! Haha.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man watching that video of him against Seattle - I think McVay could have made that guy special