Brandon Albert Anyone?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram Pat

Rookie
After watching the Rams vs charger practices and seeing Jamon just toasted at RT, then switching back and forth with Hav. Does anyone think Albert has anything left to be able to hold down RT ?? and could we make it work on the cap

fearsomefour

Legend
He retired so probably not interested.
Raiders cut their off injured RT.
I have a feeling the right side is going to be.....interesting vs Dallas.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
After watching the Rams vs charger practices and seeing Jamon just toasted at RT, then switching back and forth with Hav. Does anyone think Albert has anything left to be able to hold down RT ?? and could we make it work on the cap

From all reports its seems he was really trying hard to get more $ and didn't appear to have his heart into football at this stag of his life. So I say a hard no. Hav is a solid RT

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Well lets see what's out there...

http://walterfootball.com/freeagents2017OT.php

Uh... Not much to look at here. At least, no one who is an obvious upgrade for the team. Honestly, if this team is looking for O-line help, they are gonna have to wait until teams start cutting down their rosters. Then maybe they can grab up some unpolished youngsters who couldn't make the cut this time around, or some vets who got unseated by younger/cheaper talent.

fearsomefour

Legend
A couple of reclamation names at G.
Don't see the Rams adding anyone however.
Maybe when cuts roll out.
Will be watching that right side the first couple of weeks of preseason and the depth as well.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave

Havenstien will be just fine at RT, I dont think it would be possible for the Rams to pick up Albert anyways. Doesnt jacksonville or miami still hold the rights to him since he retired while under contract?

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Havenstien will be just fine at RT, I dont think it would be possible for the Rams to pick up Albert anyways. Doesnt jacksonville or miami still hold the rights to him since he retired while under contract?

Jacksonville released him.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I agree with the Hav has it sentiment. Last year he was help up by that foot injury coming out of camp. This year, by all indications, he's a healthy man. Looking forward to seeing more of 2105 Hav.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Have a feeling come September Morn, Havenstein will be at RT and Brown at RG and the reason Kromer will give for interchanging them is so the right hand knew what the left hand was doing.