Brady, Wentz, Watson, Brees, Wilson & others..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
The Top QB's in the NFL are slinging it this season but I still prefer our guy without any hesitation...

jared-goff-fan.jpg

I have missed you good folks on the great ROD forum and I'm very anxious to see our Rams bring their A game to New York next Sunday.

Go Los Angeles Rams !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
usatsi_10262533.jpg

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
I wonder if the Goff Man changes is phone booth or what. Heh......of course ya'll gotta try a find a phone booth anymore but you get the idea.

~ArkyRamsFan~

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
The Top QB's in the NFL are slinging it this season but I still prefer our guy without any hesitation...

jared-goff-fan.jpg

I have missed you good folks on the great ROD forum and I'm very anxious to see our Rams bring their A game to New York next Sunday.

usatsi_10262533.jpg
I had a pic with him and his buddies I took at fan fest last year. All in the goff/duff outfits and my phone goes kaput. Was before Miami game.

D'oh!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

jared-goff-fan.jpg

usatsi_10262533.jpg
Were have you been!!?!

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Would love to know how to order the Goff shirt & Hat... Best friend is a Gmen guy. Cant wait to rub it in...Would love to do it as the Goff Man