Brady to the Rams?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i would love it i would even get me a Brady jersey
I want this team to start winning again... get into the playoffs.

If Brady could do that, I'd figure out a way to digest it.

I'm not as much abuot the players as I am about the team (Rams).

But that's just me.

Doesn't matter anyway, this is just a results of the quiet time in the NFL.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I want this team to start winning again... get into the playoffs.

If Brady could do that, I'd figure out a way to digest it.

I'm not as much abuot the players as I am about the team (Rams).

But that's just me.

Doesn't matter anyway, this is just a results of the quiet time in the NFL.
I just get the feeling it would be too much of a Joe Namath moment for me. I just remember dropping my head in shame when we did that.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
That's funny haha. I like Kurt but he's no Brady.

You're absolutely right! Kurt won on talent. Brady is a low-life cheating POS! It makes you look like a better QB when you know what the defense is going to do. Kurt played the game straight up. He had to guess what the defense was doing.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
He may not have the best record " In the Play-Off's " But you can't beat his regular Season Won/Loss record, He gets his teams their!! AND THAT'S A HELL OF ALOT BETTER THAN WE'VE DONE IN YEARS!! We can disagree on Montana, But I'd take him before Brady any day!

Any Playoff team in the past ten years has done more than us. That was beyond irrelevant. Quit gushing over Brady, all Ram fans must hate him. It's mandatory

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Let's get this straight...

In the Greatest QB ever conversation... If the top 2 aren't Johnny Unitas and Otto Graham... I dunno if I'm taking you seriously. If #3 isn't Dan Marino, the case for whomever is #3 would have to be outstanding...

There simply are NO modern QBs that rank...

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Let's get this straight...

In the Greatest QB ever conversation... If the top 2 aren't Johnny Unitas and Otto Graham... I dunno if I'm taking you seriously. If #3 isn't Dan Marino, the case for whomever is #3 would have to be outstanding...

There simply are NO modern QBs that rank...
I get what you are saying. FUCK TOM BRADY! Do I have that right or am I just projecting?

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Well, yeah, freak Tom Brady.

But we also get all this nonsense with respect to Peyton Manning, Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers... All four are outstanding QBs.

But we just cannot leave out that they are playing in the age of the QB. Put them in the 60s when head slaps were allowed and see how they'd fare... Also, the rules were SO in favor of the D compared to now... And yet, there were offenses that scored points.

When the Chargers and Dolphins scored big points in the early 80s, that was in the face of defenses with TEETH.

But seriously, these folks who want to say that ONE damn game makes the difference between a QB being a really good QB to being the GOAT, it's nonsense.

Nothing Tom Brady or Peyton Manning have done erases the true greatness of Johnny Unitas or Otto Graham. The only thing that has faded are the memories of the talking heads and hypemeisters.

Part of Greatest of All Time is ALL TIME. It's just annoying when the qualifications used amount to Greatest of the Decade and they try to slap the GOAT label on.

But then, hype, mislabeling and craptastic marketing are par for the course these days.

Except for the e*trade baby commercials.

Those are just genius...

lockdnram21

Legend
You're absolutely right! Kurt won on talent. Brady is a low-life cheating POS! It makes you look like a better QB when you know what the defense is going to do. Kurt played the game straight up. He had to guess what the defense was doing.
What ever i still stand on my opinion that hes the best #1 Brady #2 Montana

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Without disparaging anyone's fanhood, I will say this. If you hate Brady now, but think he's one of (or the) best ever and would love him in a Rams jersey, then I'm not sure if there's any reason left you hate him now besides jealousy.

To me, a cheater is a cheater is a cheater, even if he put on our jersey. I'd still despise him.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I believe Montana made Rice, and other's, not the other way around!

Rice caught more passes from Steve Young than Joe Montana.

The fact that Rice was a great receiver with an amazing amount of productivity with two different QBs helps his case, imo.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Any Playoff team in the past ten years has done more than us. That was beyond irrelevant. Quit gushing over Brady, all Ram fans must hate him. It's mandatory
I wasn't talking about Brady!! I was referring to Peyton Manning and his record regular and post season! I can't stand Brady!