Brady to the Rams?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
brady-

medical word-forming element meaning "slow, delayed, tardy," from Greek bradys "slow;" as in bradycardia (1890), with Latinized form of Greek kardia "heart;" bradykinesia, "slow movement," with Greek kinesis "movement, motion;" bradypnea, with Greek pneo/pnein "to breathe."

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=brady-

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Was this thread not like a week ago? Or was I on a different site? Perplexing.

lockdnram21

Legend
I do too, But Montana, retired a long time ago and Peyton Manning is probably about to retire!!(y)(y)
Peyton Manning is the most overrated qb ever. He doesn't win in playoffs. Now I like Joe but I would still take Brady over him.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Peyton Manning is the most overrated qb ever. He doesn't win in playoffs. Now I like Joe but I would still take Brady over him.
He may not have the best record " In the Play-Off's " But you can't beat his regular Season Won/Loss record, He gets his teams their!! AND THAT'S A HELL OF ALOT BETTER THAN WE'VE DONE IN YEARS!! We can disagree on Montana, But I'd take him before Brady any day!

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have always hated these best ever things. There are just so many variable's that must be considered. And really its all opinion. Back to the wall best ever for me would be Marino. Place him on any other team. The Steelers, the 9ers, the Pats even, he never loses. Hell just give him a running game. But as I say its all opinion.

tbux

Rookie
Offhand, I'm not sure. But the 49ers of that era were such frequent cheaters that none of them is the best ever of anything. And that aside, all of them were massively overrated, especially by their fanbase. If you asked them who the best QBs ever were, most of them would answer Montana followed by Young. In that same way, they tried to make Terrell Owens 2nd best WR ever when he was there.

Well Montana was one of the best ever- and TO was very close to being that. Rice IMO is far and away the best wr to ever play the game. Hated him, but that was reality.

lockdnram21

Legend
He may not have the best record " In the Play-Off's " But you can't beat his regular Season Won/Loss record, He gets his teams their!! AND THAT'S A HELL OF ALOT BETTER THAN WE'VE DONE IN YEARS!! We can disagree on Montana, But I'd take him before Brady any day!
ill give u that hes better then what we have. But that still doesnt change him being the most overrated qb to me. i like Joe 49ers were my favorite team when i was little because st. Louis didnt have a team. But imo Brady is slightly better. Through all his championships he has never had a top receiver. He makes his recivers. Montana had the best Wr ever

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
ill give u that hes better then what we have. But that still doesnt change him being the most overrated qb to me. i like Joe 49ers were my favorite team when i was little because st. Louis didnt have a team. But imo Brady is slightly better. Through all his championships he has never had a top receiver. He makes his recivers. Montana had the best Wr ever
I believe Montana made Rice, and other's, not the other way around!

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Do u recall how Matt cassell even looked like a rockstar in the cheatriots system?

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Well if thats the case go get Cassel and run patriots offense
Well ,then we need Ernie Adams and dis entire cheating team, otherwise we'll get the Matt cassell of KC. Brady will fail on every other team.