Brady to the Rams?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Friday morning funny??

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
throw-up.png

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Wow... a "Rams in SoCal" and Tom Brady reference all in one post? How... very...

Nevermind.

lockdnram21

Legend
Since that's not Brady by any stretch of the imagination once he's taken away from the cheating, not sure how that's relevant here. ;)
Thats your opinion mine is hes the best qb ever. I also think a lot of people on here would think differently if you were not Rams fans. So is Jerry Rice not the Greatest Receiver ever? He admitted to using stickum isnt that cheating?

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Thats your opinion mine is hes the best qb ever. I also think a lot of people on here would think differently if you were not Rams fans. So is Jerry Rice not the Greatest Receiver ever? He admitted to using stickum isnt that cheating?
First off, can that shit I bolded please stop? Here's a pro tip: Whenever you make assumptions about other people's motivations that would make your argument very easy, you are usually very, very wrong. And in this case, you are. Even if we weren't in SB36, I'd think Brady was a filthy cheater. How good would he be without cheating? I don't know. And it's his and the Patriots' fault that I don't.

And no, I don't think Rice is the greatest receiver ever. I think he's way overrated because he was part of the 49ers hype machine, and benefited from a lot of refs who decided they liked the 49ers better.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Tom Brady joining forces with the Rams? Would the Joker join forces with Batman? Would Lex Luther join forces with Superman? Would Darth Vader join forces with Only One Can Know me or whatever his name is? I don't think so.

iced

think is I wonder how much is Brady and how much is Ernie Adams..

Rice may have used stick um - but he didn't have people in his headset reading coverages to him and telling him where to go with the ball AFTER the 15 seconds play clock

I don't think Rice ever had a Rule implemented like brady did to give him an advantage for 8+ consecutive years

I don't even acknowledge Brady as a Great QB right now at that point - believe it undermine's what the great one's accomplished without the help of cheating.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Tom Brady joining forces with the Rams? Would the Joker join forces with Batman? Would Lex Luther join forces with Superman? Would Darth Vader join forces with Only One Can Know me or whatever his name is? I don't think so.

Fisher did join forces with the Rams, so it's possible.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I'm not sure there was ever really hatred between us and the Titans though... worst I ever heard was Fisher running up the score against us in preseason games and such.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Im pretty sure Superman and lex luther have teamed up tho.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not sure there was ever really hatred between us and the Titans though... worst I ever heard was Fisher running up the score against us in preseason games and such.
I seem to recall a scrimmage that got particularly nasty one one team's part.

But I might be wrong...

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
That isn't the same. There isn't vile hatred between the Tits and Rams.

Tom Brady, BB and that entire cheating franchise and any accomplishment of theirs over the last 15 years of corruption should just be erased from the records. And, obviously "no hall for you". But the NFL has zero, or worse, integrity and we all know this will end up with a ticker tape parade into Canton. It makes me physically sick to think about so I try not to.

Two excuses that are repeatedly tried but aren't really excuses at all but instead just sad rationalizations: 1) It wouldn't have mattered. This is pathetic really. Whether it would have mattered isn't the point. Nixon would probably have easily won the election but that wasn't the point of Watergate. And, as Boffo97 pointed out we don't know the outcome sans the cheating. 2) Everybody cheats. No, they most certainly do not.

If there is no integrity there is no point in records or even playing.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
That's clickbait if there ever was any. Throw some more big names and buzzwords in there you got yourself a couple hundred. Especially with all those ads.

mike_2133

UDFA
First off, can that crap I bolded please stop? Here's a pro tip: Whenever you make assumptions about other people's motivations that would make your argument very easy, you are usually very, very wrong. And in this case, you are. Even if we weren't in SB36, I'd think Brady was a filthy cheater. How good would he be without cheating? I don't know. And it's his and the Patriots' fault that I don't.

And no, I don't think Rice is the greatest receiver ever. I think he's way overrated because he was part of the 49ers hype machine, and benefited from a lot of refs who decided they liked the 49ers better.
Except you more or less support his point. I'm not saying Rice is or isn't the best receiver ever but that sure wouldn't be my reasoning.