Brady to the Rams in 4 years?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I know a few of us hinted at this on here, me included but today on the Herd, Colin put it out there as his big prediction. He said Brady wants to play into his mid 40s and the Patriots are a business oriented team that wont want an aging Brady.

His prediction is that Brady with Giselles influence will end up with the Rams in LA in 4 years.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I know a few of us hinted at this on here, me included but today on the Herd, Colin put it out there as his big prediction. He said Brady wants to play into his mid 40s and the Patriots are a business oriented team that wont want an aging Brady.

His prediction is that Brady with Giselles influence will end up with the Rams in LA in 4 years.

In three words.......................................

giphy.gif

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I doubt any Ram fan will cheer for a lying, cheating punk like Brady. Especially not an old one. I would rather run the wild cat all year.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Why? Oh - I know. Because everyone knows the Rams QB will still suck four years from now. Fuck these guys.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich

As I'm sure you know , saying you want to play until age X is made from how you feel at age W which is not an accurate measure, doubtless he wants all the records but ya know time is undefeated

bluecoconuts

Legend
In 4 years if Brady is the point where the Patriots want to get rid of him, then I feel our QB situation will be good enough that he wont be an improvement.

If he was, or it was this year, then honestly I would take him. I'm not going to pretend to take any moral high ground here, I just want to see some goddamn W's, and if Brady brings that then I'll happily take him.

But I don't think he'll do that in 4 years any better than whoever we'll have then. Hopefully anyway.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Maybe if it was now, but a ~40 year old Brady almost certainly wouldn't be an upgrade on whoever our QB will be.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I think he confused Brady with BRADford. SB8 will still be our QB working on his 4th Super Bowl four years from now. ;)

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
why not the London expansion team since we are playing "future" ?

Cowherd is so cutting edge and his act never gets old

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Not interested...Don't care how good he might still be, NOT FUCKING INTERESTED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
why not the London expansion team since we are playing "future" ?

Cowherd is so cutting edge and his act never gets old

Yeah I know Cowherd has a schtick and I can always predict which side he will take on almost every argument. He loves to piss off callers and make them sound stupid. He always sides with the NFL and NCAA. However of all of the radio shows he brings the most meat to the table. He talks about different stuff and brings on interesting guests that are not all sports related. He has some good insight from the psychology point of view about how fans react and so forth. He isn't bad with his picks either. I don't discredit him as much as I used to.