Brady Quinn has a Great Opportunity

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Haha you guys are such Debbie downers!!! That's sooo last game. If he wasn't talented the. He wouldn't have been a first rounder. Same with the other losers like VY. Whats wrong with hoping for a miracle. COME ON! It's mid-season!!!

BTW, SEAHAWKS SUCK!!! I guarantee they'll see this because they're stocking our thread like the creepy peices of trash they are. Suck failure Seattle SeaSickness Fans!!!

kpak76

Haha you guys are such Debbie downers!!! That's sooo last game. If he wasn't talented the. He wouldn't have been a first rounder. Same with the other losers like VY. Whats wrong with hoping for a miracle. COME ON! It's mid-season!!!

BTW, SEAHAWKS SUCK!!! I guarantee they'll see this because they're stocking our thread like the creepy peices of trash they are. Suck failure Seattle SeaSickness Fans!!!

There you go, trash talking like this is what makes rivalrys fun. Personally, I wish your team was where the Niners are now. I would much rather have the Rams as the Hawks arch rival than them Whiners. I'm still butt sore from the year that you beat us 3 times. That year will make the Rams the bad guys for me for a very long time. I just wished your team was as good as it was back then, LOL.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The depth chart probably looks like this;

Clemens
Davis
Quinn

I think it's going to take a whole lot of struggles by the first two for Quinn to see the field this year.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah I say you're right, CGI. If anything, the first two already know the playbook.