Brady Pick 6 by Cary Williams.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Yes the same Cary Williams that called the Cheatriots Cheaters and made National headlines. Pre season or not I love it 77 yd TD and an attempted tackle by Brady himself

Ramatik

Starter
I know that it is "Only Preseason" But I love to see Tom Brady and the Cheatriots FAIL.

I really hate that guy.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
That pick wasn't on Brady. Was on the TE who's basically an extra linemen. I so enjoyed watching that play though.

I stopped watching the game, can't stand the Patriots announcers, especially after they defended Spygate.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That pick wasn't on Brady. Was on the TE who's basically an extra linemen. I so enjoyed watching that play though.

I stopped watching the game, can't stand the Patriots announcers, especially after they defended Spygate.
Goes against Brady in the stats though. I was really enjoying the irony of it. They did kinda just brush off the spygate thing.

A55VA6

Legend
Cary also pulled his hamstring on that play lol

But yeah, those Pats announcers are garbage.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Refs calling that illegal contact rule like it's going out of style. Our DB's are grabby so we'd better get prepared for lots of laundry :mad:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Garappolo looking good.

NFL refs throwing flags on every play. < It's like watching the NBA.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I love this even tho I can't watch tthe game, what did those announcers say defending spy gate? Those Cheatriots fans are so much in denial!

P.s. Cary Williams, one of my new favorite non rams players!

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Something to the affect that people can't get over it or drop it and that the NFL has already ruled.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
Whatever! The NFL swept it under the rug is what they shoulda said!

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Awesome Direc TV just blacked out the Seattle San Diego game here in L.A the game is in Seattle.....Duh

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
A guy at work was talking up the Patsies. He said Brady play long enough to go down the field and throw a TD. I retorted "Oh? Long enough to go down the field throw a Red Zone pick?" This is even better. I'm gonna eat his breakfast tomorrow...

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Didn't see it but that is a thing of beauty. Back up your words and this guy did. Can you DIG it?

moklerman

Warner-phile
Sanchez looked pretty good in the first half. Not sure if he came back in later though.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
EarnestShortGangesdolphin.gif

WhimsicalMeanAmethystgemclam.gif

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Watched most of the Raiders / lions.
Derek Carr looked very good.