Brady makes formal announcement ....!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
According to Reuters, " Tom Brady say he will end 'Deflategate' Legal Fight" !!!
In the interview Brady said " It's been 18 months ... I will no longer proceed with the Legal Process!"
So I guess it's finally over, he is going to serve hi suspension!!!:yess::yess::yay::yay::pillowfight::grouphug:

Ram65

Legend
giphy.gif

Wolfecola

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub
As if he had any more legitimate options left haha.

Still the GOAT though. SHAME

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
He knew he was guilty all along.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/t...ve-that-will-save-him-millions-while-hes-out/

When the Patriots quarterback restructured his contract back in March, he added two-years to the deal, which wasn't that notable. The notable part is that Brady cut his 2016 base salary down from $9 million to $1 million.

You read that right: Brady's base salary in 2016 is only $1 million.

The salary reduction was smart because Brady will miss out on four game checks during his suspension, and the savvy move means that Brady will only lose out on roughly $235,000 while he's out. If Brady hadn't restructured his deal, he would've missed out on $2.118 million in total pay for the four weeks he sat out.

That's a difference of $1.88 million, meaning that $1.88 million will go in Brady's bank account that wouldn't have been there if he hadn't restructured his deal

By the way, you don't need to feel sorry for Brady and his $1 million base salary in 2016. The quarterback's new deal also included a $28 million signing bonus, which means Patriots owner Robert Kraft cut Brady a $28 million check shortly after the deal was signed in March. So for 2016, Brady will take home $28 million in bonus money and only $765,000 in salary ($1 million base salary minus the $235,000 he loses to the suspension)

Brady also has a $1 million base salary in 2017, before the deal jumps to a $14 million base salary for both 2018 and 2019

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"I am innocent of all charges"(I'm guilty as hell) "I am an honest guy and always do things above board"(Except when me and Bill film other teams, deflate balls, and steal Super Bowls).."I will be the martyr and do the unjust suspension for the good of the team and the NFL" (Just a couple of years too late).