Brady looks very mediocre...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
You should've heard McCrite's fat ass on 101 today "Bruuub, brrub, now before I even say anything this isn't about Sam Bradford at all" goes on to not only talk about Sam for 15 minutes, but compare him to Tom Brady.

"I mean I hear all this, 'oooooohhhh Zack Sam has had it just as bad as Brady this year. 2011 Bradford had nothing.' Let me just go ahead and read off the 2011 roster Sam had. Danny Amendola. I'm just going to stop there because it's already better than anything Brady had last night."

How fucking dumb do you have to be to be allowed on radio? Not that it's even worth pointing out to anyone here, because I'm sure you all already know Amendola played a total of 1 game before he was injured in 2011.

This fuck is next to intolerable by himself. There's never any sound reasoning to anything he says either. It's just his ignorant opinion that he keeps fucking rambling for hours. It's like Ram stalk radio literately. This prick probably hurts the Rams sales with the amount of pessimistic shit talking he does. Fueling the fire of every other mouth breathing dumbass in town. At least when Rammer, or Karraker go on a rant they have a sound reason. This fuck just shoots off at the mouth about shit. 99% of time someone destroys him, or something happens the next day to where he backpedals completely.

I really, really, really, need to invest in some different sort of radio this time of the year when I'm on the road so much.

/rant

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i haven't watched espn or nfln since the game.

how many excuses have they made for brady and his sub 50% completion, 4.7 ypa game?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
kurtfaulk said:

i haven't watched espn or nfln since the game.

how many excuses have they made for brady and his sub 50% completion, 4.7 ypa game?

It was a rare rain that day in the almost frozen tundra. The rain that fell was an odd mix of oil and water making it impossible for even the flawless to throw or catch the ball. Once that oil hit the ground, the receivers found it impossible to get separation unless the DB slipped as well. All things being equal, it was one of the greatest performances ever turned in by a QB in the most impossible conditions.

OK - so I'm paraphrasing but I think you'll find it very close.

moklerman

Warner-phile
There's no smiley face on this post(from another board) so I'm not 100% sure if it's serious or not:
I fully expect the Rams to take Manziel in the draft next year. It costs less to cut Sam than pay him his contract next year, and Manziel's rookie deal would also be less.

My point is that there are still some out there...

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
moklerman said:
There's no smiley face on this post(from another board) so I'm not 100% sure if it's serious or not:
I fully expect the Rams to take Manziel in the draft next year. It costs less to cut Sam than pay him his contract next year, and Manziel's rookie deal would also be less.

My point is that there are still some out there...
And there alway will be Bradford could go undefeated out stat Peyton Manning win mvp and superbowl mvp and there will still be people saying bradford doesnt deserve a new contract or he wasn't the reason we won draft a qb