Brady looks very mediocre...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's funny. Brady kind of looks like Sam out there without weapons. You can see him getting "happy feet" when no one is open and the pressure starts to come. You see him just give up on plays when no WR will get separation. He's locking onto his slot WR(Edelman) because he's the only guy that can be relied on. And when his guys do get open and he makes the right throw, they somehow drop it.

It's just funny. It really is. Especially the "happy feet" part. Any QB's feet will look "unsettled" when they have no one to throw to and that internal clock is saying, "THROW! THROW! THROW!".

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
X said:
Sum1BTRthnU said:
X said:
Sum1BTRthnU said:
I'll just keep setting 'em up...you keep knocking 'em down, Paul.
It's pretty funny we had almost identical responses in one of those threads.
It's not even fair... :lmao:

You and I have something in common...a functioning brain and the ability to use logic.
You really only need 1/4 of a brain to realize that Donnie Avery never played with Bradford, but ...

Lacking.

Oh well. I felt like doing a little troll patrol, but now I'm bored of it. We started a couple of fires, so now I'm gonna go to bed while they burn through the night. lol. Larry's shift starts in the morning, so I'll peruse the threads to see him link a site and say Brady is god while completely ignoring the points people were making relative to how even "great" QBs can look pedestrian without their starting receivers.

"To the point? Silly. Brady? (insert link here). Seems we don't go to enough games to see what's happening on the field. Me? I go to all of them. Open receivers? All the time, yet our QB? Just not very good."

How was that? Pretty accurate? :yeh:

Wait...Old Larry? Oh yea, he's a hoot. Always has something negative to say about Bradford while crushing on every single QB that isn't named Sam Bradford.

And funny thing is that I've called him on his BS about the games before. He never answers it. Finally got banned and I think everyone on the site was happy about it.

Anyone who claims they can see WRs running open while watching the QB and the OL at the games is a liar. If I go into coach's film on NFL Rewind, I have to look at one or the other and run the play a few times to be able to see everything that I want to.

I have also coached in real life and can tell you that even on the sideline, you can't see it all. You have to focus on one unit.

Yea...Old Larry...just not even worth listening to.

jjab360

Legend
X said:
Sum1BTRthnU said:
X said:
Sum1BTRthnU said:

You and I have something in common...a functioning brain and the ability to use logic.
You really only need 1/4 of a brain to realize that Donnie Avery never played with Bradford, but ...

Lacking.

Oh well. I felt like doing a little troll patrol, but now I'm bored of it. We started a couple of fires, so now I'm gonna go to bed while they burn through the night. lol. Larry's shift starts in the morning, so I'll peruse the threads to see him link a site and say Brady is god while completely ignoring the points people were making relative to how even "great" QBs can look pedestrian without their starting receivers.

"To the point? Silly. Brady? (insert link here). Seems we don't go to enough games to see what's happening on the field. Me? I go to all of them. Open receivers? All the time, yet our QB? Just not very good."

Admit it, X, you're Old Larry. I see the angle here, trying to drive posters away from other forums to ROD.

I knew nobody could be that stubborn.

jjab360

Legend
jrry32 said:
X said:
Sum1BTRthnU said:
X said:
Sum1BTRthnU said:

Lacking.

Wait...Old Larry? Oh yea, he's a hoot. Always has something negative to say about Bradford while crushing on every single QB that isn't named Sam Bradford.

And funny thing is that I've called him on his BS about the games before. He never answers it. Finally got banned and I think everyone on the site was happy about it.

Anyone who claims they can see WRs running open while watching the QB and the OL at the games is a liar. If I go into coach's film on NFL Rewind, I have to look at one or the other and run the play a few times to be able to see everything that I want to.

I have also coached in real life and can tell you that even on the sideline, you can't see it all. You have to focus on one unit.

Yea...Old Larry...just not even worth listening to.
He admitted once to focusing on just the WRs. So basically he has no idea what's going on with the QB, what progressions he's going through, whether he's under pressure when the receiver comes open, or if the QB has already checked down. When I pointed this out to him I was just "making excuses for subpar QB play… "

At this point, I don't even know what to expect from these people. Bradford will never be good enough for them, and that's a shame because he's going to be around for a long, long time.

It's been pointed out before, there's still Giants and Ravens fans out there that can't stand Eli and Flacco because of early struggles and nothing's ever going to change their minds, not even Super Bowls.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Since a couple...just a couple of particular users aren't as vocal or got banned on certain sites I've noticed a large drop in Bradford criticism(s). I think that 99%+ of Rams fans are perfectly aware and patient with Bradford but a very loud, repetitious minority make it seem as though there is true dissension within Rams Nation about Bradford.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I had posted recently how it's like Brady and Sam traded teams in terms of talent. Seeing all the dropped passes by both teams tonight in that ugly game was making me wish I could put on some pads and give it a go. :lol:

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
jrry32 said:
It's funny. Brady kind of looks like Sam out there without weapons. You can see him getting "happy feet" when no one is open and the pressure starts to come. You see him just give up on plays when no WR will get separation. He's locking onto his slot WR(Edelman) because he's the only guy that can be relied on. And when his guys do get open and he makes the right throw, they somehow drop it.

It's just funny. It really is. Especially the "happy feet" part. Any QB's feet will look "unsettled" when they have no one to throw to and that internal clock is saying, "THROW! THROW! THROW!".
No, it's not funny. Sam is not playing like a number one overall pick. It doesn't matter if this is a glaring example of why you have to have someone be able to get open on your team. No, this is not one of those examples at all. All that I know is that this game showed Bradford is a bust of the highest caliber

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
jjab360 said:
Admit it, X, you're Old Larry. I see the angle here, trying to drive posters away from other forums to ROD.

I knew nobody could be that stubborn.
Tell you what. If I was Old Larry, I'd wake up every morning and start the day off by kicking my own ass.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Well I know this thread is mostly facetious but watching Geno I saw some things I liked and some I didn't,I doubt Sanchez gets back on the field this year unless Smith gets hurt .
Brady did look rather ordinary with terrible receivers,don't know if Sam ever had a bunch THAT bad though,that second round kid they have dropped enough passes to get cut if Belicek had an alternative.
I was thinking most of the game that we might be able to get a second or third round pick for Pettis if we decided to move Quick ahead of him.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Thordaddy said:
Well I know this thread is mostly facetious but watching Geno I saw some things I liked and some I didn't,I doubt Sanchez gets back on the field this year unless Smith gets hurt .
Brady did look rather ordinary with terrible receivers,don't know if Sam ever had a bunch THAT bad though,that second round kid they have dropped enough passes to get cut if Belicek had an alternative.
I was thinking most of the game that we might be able to get a second or third round pick for Pettis if we decided to move Quick ahead of him.
Yeah, I don't think so. I like Pettis, but I don't think he's done enough in the league to warrant that kind of compensation. Usually when you're trying to move a player out (via trade), then there's a reason for that. He'd have to have been really good to get a 3rd rounder in compensation. Let alone a 2nd.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Funny stuff in this thread. All true too.

As for brady... I hope I didn't keep anyone up last night with my constant loud laughter. Oh how I enjoyed laughing at that fuck.

Side note... I'd really like to punch b-cheat repeatedly in his face.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
X said:
Thordaddy said:
Yeah, I don't think so. I like Pettis, but I don't think he's done enough in the league to warrant that kind of compensation. Usually when you're trying to move a player out (via trade), then there's a reason for that. He'd have to have been really good to get a 3rd rounder in compensation. Let alone a 2nd.

Sellers market and McD knowing him is what I think could elevate his value.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Selassie I said:
Funny stuff in this thread. All true too.

As for brady... I hope I didn't keep anyone up last night with my constant loud laughter. Oh how I enjoyed laughing at that fuck.

Side note... I'd really like to punch b-cheat repeatedly in his face.
Y bit c'mon ya gotta LOVE the shit fit he threw insisting Ferguson and Co be sent to the locker room.

No bad blood in that division :rofl:
Side Note: Teddy Bruschi minus HGH is a little guy.

tonyl711

Starter
the few that want to rag on Sam dismiss any reason for his play saying he just is no good. there is not a QB now or has there ever been that would look very good with all Sam has had to deal with. 3 OC in each of his first three years, a WR group that would be and were practice squad on almost any other team, and something like 33 different Olinemen in 3 seasons. but now that he is finally running the same offense 2 years in a row, has some decent WRs, and is not getting hit every play he is starting to show what he is capable of. will that stop OL from trying to tear down Sams game? probably not, but who cares? anyone with half a brain can see the improvement.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thordaddy said:

I'd say if Sam's WRs weren't quite as bad, his much lesser OL made up for it. Plus...having Spags vs. Belichick.

I don't know, though. I'd say that Giants game in 2011 where Bradford threw for 300+ yards throwing to Danario Alexander, Brandon Gibson, rookie Greg Salas(who made numerous errors and got benched), Hoomanawanui and Mike Sims-Dropper was on that level. Especially considering that our starting HB was a Cadillac (Williams) with a blown head gasket.

That WR group might be slightly better but when you consider Caddy vs. Ridley and our OL vs. their OL, I think Sam had worse circumstances by a bit.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
jrry32 said:
Thordaddy said:

I'd say if Sam's WRs weren't quite as bad, his much lesser OL made up for it. Plus...having Spags vs. Belichick.

I don't know, though. I'd say that Giants game in 2011 where Bradford threw for 300+ yards throwing to Danario Alexander, Brandon Gibson, rookie Greg Salas(who made numerous errors and got benched), Hoomanawanui and Mike Sims-Dropper was on that level. Especially considering that our starting HB was a Cadillac (Williams) with a blown head gasket.

That WR group might be slightly better but when you consider Caddy vs. Ridley and our OL vs. their OL, I think Sam had worse circumstances by a bit.
Fair and Balanced :bg:

Bottom line,we got a keeper at QB, es verdad?

fearsomefour

Legend
You mean Mr. Perfect needs talent around him too??
I just cant believe that. I mean we ALL know that everytime Brady completes a pass a baby bunny rabbit is born. Everytime he loads up his golden arm and releases the ball a trio of angels decent from on high to gently guide the ball into his fortunate receivers hands.
For all of many talents Brady is not very good at a couple of things. He not good when there is pressure on the pocket. A few QBs thrive (Warner, Big Ben) most struggle. Brady struggles. Also, he is not good at dealing with in game frustrations....see his spoiled brat didnt get his candy tantrum on the sideline Thursday night.
I see a lot of up the middle blitzes coming Bradys way. I dont understand why they didnt resign Lloyd. With Amendola on the shelf for up to six weeks (Im sure he will come back sooner because he is tough....coming back sooner will lead to another injury however) Lloyd may be picked up soon.
As an aside. Why cant Brandon Lloyd stick? He is a talented receiver who goes places and isent brought back. Must be a raging D-bag.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
fearsomefour said:
You mean Mr. Perfect needs talent around him too??
I just cant believe that. I mean we ALL know that everytime Brady completes a pass a baby bunny rabbit is born. Everytime he loads up his golden arm and releases the ball a trio of angels decent from on high to gently guide the ball into his fortunate receivers hands.
:sly: Like.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Mediocre? You call THIS mediocre?
tom_brady1.jpg

I'm telling Gisel!
Tom+Brady+Cries.jpg

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thordaddy said:
jrry32 said:
Thordaddy said:

Fair and Balanced :bg:

Bottom line,we got a keeper at QB, es verdad?

Si.